Estimation date for Gambit in Latest ?

Options
D4Ni13
D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
What is the estimation date for Gambit entering the Latest pack ? 

I know is something around 2 weeks, but don't really know when those 2 weeks start to count. At the end of the release PvE ? At the end of the special token store ? or other ? 

Could someone please clarify this for me ? Thanks 

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

End of the special store.

You won't get an exact date from anyone.
    We've tried with every new release, they're just not saying.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10/23 is a good bet.  Maybe the 24th. Typical enter date is 2 weeks after special store ends.  Then you need to decide whether to wait to the 26th for Rogue and Nightcrawler(assuming he has a release on the 19th).
  • D4Ni13
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    10/23 is a good bet.  Maybe the 24th. Typical enter date is 2 weeks after special store ends.  Then you need to decide whether to wait to the 26th for Rogue and Nightcrawler(assuming he has a release on the 19th).
    I think Rogue and 3* Gambit will hit the packs this Thursday, with the beginning of the new season ( since the anniversary would be officially finished on monday and off season would play until thursday). I asked because I'm not sure I should just pursue Rogue, like I want to, or wait for 5* Gambit as well. BH for 5* are really really rare, and if I open classics I guess I can go ahead, and only let my LTs for Gambit.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    bluewolf said:
    I think Rogue and 3* Gambit will hit the packs this Thursday, with the beginning of the new season ( since the anniversary would be officially finished on monday and off season would play until thursday). I asked because I'm not sure I should just pursue Rogue, like I want to, or wait for 5* Gambit as well. BH for 5* are really really rare, and if I open classics I guess I can go ahead, and only let my LTs for Gambit.
    You're probably looking at a 4-5 day spread from when Rogue likely enters tokens to when Gambit does. Myself, I'm waiting until Gambit cycles in. I think it'll be worth waiting to have him as an option to draw. 
  • D4Ni13
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    bluewolf said:
    You're probably looking at a 4-5 day spread from when Rogue likely enters tokens to when Gambit does. Myself, I'm waiting until Gambit cycles in. I think it'll be worth waiting to have him as an option to draw. 
    I know what you mean and I'm still thinking what to do. I guess if I waited almost 1 month, I can wait a couple of extra days. On the other hand, I'm  planning to spend my CP on classics, so the only shot I have for Gambit there is BH, which is extremely rare. Decisions, decisions... :smile: 
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    bluewolf said:
    I know what you mean and I'm still thinking what to do. I guess if I waited almost 1 month, I can wait a couple of extra days. On the other hand, I'm  planning to spend my CP on classics, so the only shot I have for Gambit there is BH, which is extremely rare. Decisions, decisions... :smile: 
     Ah, I'm chasing 5pidey, so will be pulling from Latests. Thus, my waiting for Gambit. 
  • D4Ni13
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
     Ah, I'm chasing 5pidey, so will be pulling from Latests. Thus, my waiting for Gambit. 
    I was also chasing 5pidey (he is my BH). But now my attention was drawn on Gambit, and I will open my hoarded LTs only after he enters the packs, and having a chance on both will be great. As for classics, I don't mind if I pull a 5pidey as BH, if I get so lucky to have a 5* BH. 

I'm still a 4* player, so my real target from the classics is Rogue. Gambit or Spidey are just bonuses.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    I was also chasing 5pidey (he is my BH). But now my attention was drawn on Gambit, and I will open my hoarded LTs only after he enters the packs, and having a chance on both will be great. As for classics, I don't mind if I pull a 5pidey as BH, if I get so lucky to have a 5* BH. 

I'm still a 4* player, so my real target from the classics is Rogue. Gambit or Spidey are just bonuses.
    Yeah, even if I manage to pull a decent amount of covers for them, it will be a long, long time before they see any decent amount of ISO. I'm focused on the 4* tier for the time being, but I'd also like to get some 5*s decently covered too, if I can.
  • D4Ni13
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Yeah, even if I manage to pull a decent amount of covers for them, it will be a long, long time before they see any decent amount of ISO. I'm focused on the 4* tier for the time being, but I'd also like to get some 5*s decently covered too, if I can.
    The same here. I have almost all the 5* except Daredevil (& Gambit now). All of them undercovered. But will be easier to make the transition in the future if I can decently cover most of them in the meantime. But I'm not breaking a sweat for it, because I don't plan on transitioning any time soon. So if I get lucky, it is good. If not, no biggie :)
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    D4Ni13 said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    D4Ni13 said:
    DarthDeVo said:

The same here. I have almost all the 5* except Daredevil (& Gambit now). All of them undercovered. But will be easier to make the transition in the future if I can decently cover most of them in the meantime. But I'm not breaking a sweat for it, because I don't plan on transitioning any time soon. So if I get lucky, it is good. If not, no biggie :)
    Kinda forgot to mention it, but I also wasn't too pull while 5pidey is still in Latests, so CS can do cover swaps if I need them. My 5/1/4 Thano5 is actually 7/1/2, thanks to CS. But I accidentally pulled from the Fan Favorites store and got another black cover. No such luck for getting it swapped this time, so I'd like to avoid having that happen with 5pidey, if I can help it.