Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Gambit does seem bugged (No, User mistaken) [solved]

donpidgeondonpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
As reported earlier, if Gambit is 0/0/x, he does not block powers.

However, in the simulator round 1, on the Wolverine essential node; I had Rogue fire 'gloves off' together with Gambit spamming his cards. So, it does seem bugged if Gambit is on opponent side.

None of my characters, as far as I know, would be able to stun Gambit.

[Marking as solved. -Dayv]
Tagged:

Comments

• SkadenFrudeeSkadenFrudee Age Unconfirmed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Isn't Rogue's Gloves Off both green, and half  passive? Also, I beat Gambit/Rogue/Teen Jean 6x strictly by using Coulson/G4mora with Mystique and perma-stunning Gambit. 
  • donpidgeondonpidgeon Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I thought I checked the color of it when I saw it go off? But yeah, checking now it is Green. Maybe it changes color when activated?

Never mind then, I was wrong and Gambit is not bugged. :)

• SkadenFrudeeSkadenFrudee Age Unconfirmed Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Well, it does change color when activated, to show you what color is being siphoned from you. But Power Siphon is a passive, so Gambit can't stop it from firing.

She must have shown red, red, yellow when you checked her during the fight, and the AP cost made you forget it was a passive. 
This discussion has been closed.