Still a bug: life increasing after the match

Options
UweTellkampf
UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
One of the most annoying bugs out there (since they screw up your fulfillment of the most annoying objective out there) is still around. Sometimes after you end your match, the life amount will jump from the real number to something higher than that. Happens most often if during the match you used life link. 

Comments

• Igemon
    Igemon Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think that is because a time counter of PW recovery doesn't stop during the battle with this PW.
    And after the battle finishes all 'recovered' life is added immediately.
    So the more time IRL takes a battle, the more health will be added.
    That won't be annoying if not for another bug, that health is added BEFORE calculation of secondary goal conditions.
    If you have a condition like 'finish battle with no more than X health remaining' it becomes nearly impossible to meet. Except if you are really fast. :)

• UweTellkampf
    Options
    Exactly. In the above example I finished with 20 life but was given life atop that after finishing resulting in a failed achievement. It is just ridiculous. @Brigby can we have this on the bug list please?
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2 month check-in, still a bug. @AnyoneWhoWillListen
  • UweTellkampf
    Options
    still there
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same for me 
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's never been fixed. Final HP is starting HP - damage taken + HP gained, where HP gained includes extra HP that is not applied in the game due to being at max HP.

Example: Olivia hits my opponent once (11 damage with lifelink) while I'm at Max HP before it gets killed by random spell. I end the game at 30 life with no other lifegain. My final HP is 41.