Free Kaladesh Premium pack?

Options
2»

Comments

• Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The information I've seen puts this "gift" in the category of a mistake, just like the elite pack was.  Expectations of an apology or re-run are likely to lead only to disappointment.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This reminds me of when many of us got a free elite pack, except this time there's less communication about it.
    Yeah. This is ridiculous. My opinion on the subject hasn't changed since the last scandal; they should run with it and generate some goodwill. At this point it feels like they're just trying to fail. 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nice to know Oktagon is following in Hibernum's tradition of excellence. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delayed communication, as we have been rather busy at New York Comic Con.

The Premium Pack was in fact accidentally sent out to players. If you have already claimed it, then you are welcome to keep the cards, however we will not be able to credit players the Premium Pack if you were unable to claim it during its availability.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delayed communication, as we have been rather busy at New York Comic Con.
    Any pictures of your stall there? I'm imagining it emblazoned with the logo "Play MTG:PQ! It almost works!"
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

The Premium Pack was in fact accidentally sent out to players. If you have already claimed it, then you are welcome to keep the cards, however we will not be able to credit players the Premium Pack if you were unable to claim it during its availability.

Thanks @Brigby
    (filed under things we already know)
    (sub-filed under who wants to guess how many people quit over this)
    (additional sub-file people who had the pack explode and now can't even get into the game aka it was a virus)
  • Brigby
    edited October 2017
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    Brigby said:

Thanks Brigby
    (additional sub-file people who had the pack explode and now can't even get into the game aka it was a virus)
    Hi bken1234. Are you saying that players are unable to play the game specifically after claiming the premium pack?
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    bken1234 said:
    Brigby said:

Thanks Brigby
    Hi bken1234. Are you saying that players are unable to play the game specifically after claiming the premium pack?
    Yes. There are players who claimed the premium pack, it exploded instead of opening and now they are consistently getting the SWW error. 
  • Brigby
    Options
    bken1234 said: 
    Brigby 
    Yes. There are players who claimed the premium pack, it exploded instead of opening and now they are consistently getting the SWW error. 
    Thanks for the confirmation. I'll pass this info along to the team to investigate.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really speaks to the way they treat customer satisfaction when their apology for errors is also an error. 
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wrote a ticket since I couldn't open mine. I got an answer that I should not have even gotten a gift in the first place an der that it was a bug.
  • Dave808
    Dave808 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Lol glad I opened mine. I actually got a super useful rare that I'd been chasing after for months. 
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got not one, but two fumigates! I'll just add them to the stack of fumigates I already have. Wheeeeeee! 
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I actually pulled a Baral out of my free pack.  First new card in quite a while, and it’s qctually a good one. 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sirchombli, I bet you're fuming.