X-Men Villains

MissoesRicRose
MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
Congratulations on adding Rogue, Gambit and Nightcrawler.
But I want to take this opportunity to ask the addition of the villains as well: Sabretooth and Omega Red.
It could also be created an X-Men tournament with the addition of these characters, something like Sinister Six.

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    I would like to see a 5* Mr Sinister in game. That would be terrific to say the least.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Toad and Blob!
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Arch Angel
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I've always see skills that increase other skill levels but not the other way around.
    Omega Red's tendrils can do that. Drains their strength (skill level) rather than health
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vold said:
    I've always see skills that increase other skill levels but not the other way around.
    Omega Red's tendrils can do that. Drains their strength (skill level) rather than health
    Cloak and Dagger can actually do this already. It could easily be implemented in a different way (e.g. as an attack instead of a countdown) for Omega Red, which would be cool.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vold said:
    Cloak and Dagger can actually do this already. It could easily be implemented in a different way (e.g. as an attack instead of a countdown) for Omega Red, which would be cool.
    And then put them on the same team, and laugh as your opponent never fires a 2+ cover level power again.

I really doubt they'll put that mechanic in more than once.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they were both black abilities, it could be pretty hard to pull off in a reasonable time frame. Or there could be some other limiting factor. Have Omega only hit one Ability at a time, chosen at random, maybe?
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Every iteration I've seen of him made him a total jobber but I'd love Sinister too.  Give him passive bonuses if he's teamed up with a Jean or Cyclops.  
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    It would be funny if they release an Omega Red with a Tentacles ability that's more useful than Doc Oc's.  Like how Rocket and Groot's green is a better version of Banner's transformation.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sabretooth - yellow, red, and black colors. One power makes strikes. One power heals. One power makes strikes for both teams and damages the enemy and himself

omega red - red, yellow, purple colors. One power makes attack tiles. One power has sends tentacles that hurts specific players on enemy team. One power drains AP or health. 

Emma Frost (Classic) - yellow, black, and blue colors, one powers steals AP, one power increases the amount of opposing AP needed to fire a power, one power creates strikes. Classic Emma doesn’t have diamond form.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe Dark Beast would be possible?  Not sure if he should count as a variant of 3* Beast or not, since they coexist in the comics.

Exodus would also be an interesting choice.

Another is Vulcan (the third Summers brother).
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Jubilee! Can you imagine her firework powers destroying random tiles consitantly or changing tile colors! :)
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some other suggestions:

Bastion/Nimrod
    Shadow King
    Mojo
    Spiral
    Silver Samurai
    Lady Deathstrike
    Dark Phoenix