Multiple Error messages in the "Events" tab

Shaymin
Shaymin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
I have been getting a ton of error messages this event cycle. They happen when I enter the "Events" tab, try and start a battle in it, finishing a battle in it, and exiting back to that event's screen.

It is not a network problem on my end. I'm concerned because I'm not 100% sure I'm receiving credit for winning, or rewards.

Comments

• timthes
    timthes Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Same here, but frustrating it always happens after you finish the match , sometimes I can hit retry a few times at the something went wrong screen, but more often it forces me to press cancel after pressing retry a 100 times, and then ribbons aren't rewarded... please do something about it. thanks in advance.
  • ManiiNames
    ManiiNames Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    Same issue. 
  • sutoLkcalB
    sutoLkcalB Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Credits are not given correctly!
    I checked and had 69 points.
    After I won my match and received the "something went wrong" message - I had 70 instead of 76.
    Definitely not correct.
  • Shaymin
    Shaymin Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    Update: now I'm getting "something went wrong" error messages whenever I try to open the app, so I can't do anything.

There is a serious serious server issue happening right now. It needs to be fixed asap. D=
  • dj55
    dj55 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Same issue here. Started with errors after events, then progressed to errors just opening the app.
  • BUgsySA
    BUgsySA Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I still have not been able to join the current Training Ground since it refreshed lat night.  Constant SWW errors.  Hitting cancel and retry does nothing. 

I am also missing charges on one of my nodes in the current Emergency Ordinances.  Did all of them last night before the 4am refresh and just played one before the 12pm refresh and now 3 of my nodes have the proper 2 available charges, but one node has a 6 hour wait time. 

What the heck is going on with this?  I think I am going to get bumped out of top 5 just because this one node is missing charges. 

• arevala
    arevala Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Same error here, i got same error message after doing anything. I lost a 30runes reward because of errors. Where do i send a report to d3??? (Please help)
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    I'm not able to play TG either. All day!