4* Gamora Help: strategy and team mates

Hey,

I am up to 7 champs.  The one use the least is Gamora.

I cannot consistently get results.  OR often get results with her.  

Do people find her a useful 4 star?  or just a teammate for someone else?

How do you play her?

who do you team her with?  
Tagged:

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I run her with R4G all the time. Don't try for the instakill, just the cheap stun and spamming Strike/Attack tiles.

Generally a Required Character, C4rol, or Medusa as the third.
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Works great with coulson and carol. Get that stun in fast and instant buff.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    What 3 stars do folks use with her?

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Tintaiwan said:
    What 3 stars do folks use with her?

In the required goon nodes I use 3Strange with her and get her stun out as soon as possible for the strike tile(s).

Otherwise 3Strage 4R&G and 4Gamora is my default at least 1x goon team.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Strange for minions, and 3* Fist to feed her black are the two that come to mind.

When 2* Bullseye or 3* Spidey are Required, that can be kind of fun too, with the extra generation of purple special tiles making it more feasible to get her instakill working.
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    I like 4* gamora a lot. I think she is a solid one. I think her insta-kill is a distraction though. Her strong point is that cheap stun. Her attack/strikes tile strength is also above average (per ap). Her red is a not bad. (keep in mind the damage proc at the end of your turn, so you are very likely get the base damage + one 'click' at a minimum)
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you're looking for a 3* to use with her, go with Iron Fist.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    She is definitively solid.  Running her with R&G is a must, Medusa is a great 3rd but boring because that is what everybody else runs :)  I am still looking for teams with her as well.  I think she could pair well with Electra or IW but have not had much time to test that one out.  If I could get levels into it I also think Lockjaw might work due to all the tiles she can spam.  Like Carol who works with everybody Rogue might be fun with her especially tapping into a blue power.  She is an excellent support and that insta kill is so nice when it happens.