4* DDQ: Hulkcho vs Beast

Options
BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
No sweat for lv140 Amadeus at 5/5/3 with 100% crit boost, +2 G/B AP, +20% G/B match damage

Cascaded into a match-5 right at the start, vindicating my decision to use the crit boost. Then it was going after Green and Blue, with Black whenever possible. Beast managed to get off an Animal Inside and Medical Marvel, but I managed to get over 13 Green and 12 Blue (with help from some Hot Dogs) to down him from 7000 health left

LT stockpiled

Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Easy one for my 2/3/4 148  got a 5* spidey
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got it first go with my 3/3/0 lvl 147 chulk, LT was a XFW black to make him 3/3/4, which will help his crash no doubt
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2nd try with L125 4/5/4, used +2 black/green boost.  Pretty easy.
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Before the fight, I levelled up my 3/3/3 Hulkcho from lv 74 to 135.  Used no boosts and won easily.  Rarely had a turn which I couldn't match either G/B/B and could always punch away his special tiles in the rare times they came up.  

LT RHulk which gets him to lv 274
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    2/2/3 147, no boosts. No issues once the countdowns started going off. Would think they'd make this a little harder soon.

Got some ISO from a 4/1/6 Iron Fist.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5/5/3 lv.272

Didn't have to do much with a champed Cho. Used green once to destroy Beast's blue CD tile, but mostly sat back as my blue went off 3 times.

token to the hoard.
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    L168 4/3/0, won first try, no boosts

Stole all of blues from Beast, he managed to heal once from his yellow, then, Beast took 3 Excello beatings to render him unconscious.

Pull'd Medusa from LT for my Champ'd L279 to L280.
    Decided to snatch his black cover from Heroes for Hire, pull'd MockingBird red, she's now at 4/2/2, the rest are 2* for recycle farming.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 150 5/2/3

Lost the first match but very narrowly.

Second match boosted ap and eventually gathered enough to use the max punch followed by another. I win.

LT gave me my 14th War Machine cover. Guess I know who I'm camping next. Just hope he's worth it...
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have cho champed so it was really easy 

This seems to me like a bit of a mismatch as beast is in need of a rework 
  • Rodolfo78
    Rodolfo78 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Lvl 120 2/2/2, no boosts required. I'd encourage anyone with all three Cho colors to keep trying- like others have said, it's not that tough a fight.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    First try with my level 172 2/5/5 Choster. It was a pretty close fight, as Beast kept managing to make strike tiles with his blue, so I ate a fair bit of damage. I'll save the token to open tonight after work. 

*EDIT* I just opened the token, and it was a much welcomed Moon Knight Purple! That brings him to a healthy 3/3/4.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tried it for funsies with my 1/1/2 Level 78. Only managed to knock off about a quarter of his health before it was over. 

Looks like this will be the first Crash I don't beat since Hulkbuster, but RNG has not been kind to my Chulk.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 189, 4/3/4 Hulk, first try, easy peas-y.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Tried it for funsies with my 1/1/2 Level 78. Only managed to knock off about a quarter of his health before it was over. 

Looks like this will be the first Crash I don't beat since Hulkbuster, but RNG has not been kind to my Chulk.
    I guess I spoke too soon. I dipped into my hoard to try and get at least one cover for Doc Ock and Daredevil, which I managed in just 11 LT pulls. 

Along the way, I picked up another Chulk green cover. I leveled him up to 111, and added 100 percent match damage, +2 G/B and +2 All AP boosts. It took I think about three tries, but ended up getting him. The streak continues! Token to the hoard. 
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Level 131 1/3/2 Cho and not any high hopes. But boy was I surprised when won with a first try and without any boosts!