Rebalance expectations.

New Season soon. :)

What are your rebalance expectations this time?
Will 3* Hulk finally be a Hulk?
Will Sentry be a good boy?
Vulture already nerfed?
X-Force Wolverine returns to his former self?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    What do I expect? I have no idea. The developers have kept me pretty off-balance with some of their choices. Like last season... while Ghost Rider probably needed a boost, I didn't think Kingpin needed a nerf.

Who would I choose?
    3-star Hulk
    4-star Sandman
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Well, looking at who hasn't gotten reworked yet, I guess Thing and Captain Falcon are the best candidates. Hope they run System Reboot again. Seems they really are ignoring 3*s, so I wouldn't expect any changes in that tier
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dunno who will actually get it, since some of the reworks have been kinda out of left field, but Thing and Fury both need it. Sam Wilson too, especially since his blue no longer works with any power that got converted to "repeater" tiles instead of countdowns.

I don't ever expect 3* reworks, but if I were gonna choose I'd go with Psylocke, Hulk or Sentry.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anniversary is coming up, last year they nerfed Devil Dino, maybe this year they'll buff him (or at least return him to pre-nerf).
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Dino's changes were a nerf that they called a buff. If we play her heavily now maybe they'll think that she needs to be nerfed and accidentally buff her instead
  • TheGrendelKhan
    TheGrendelKhan Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Ive kept and loved Dino for years, I hope they buff him up to the level of a unique character...  Even with little arms.

hulk needs a major boast or rename him.  At his current levels, he's not THE HULK.  Green damage needs to be buffed and a hit from the hulk should hurt their entire team.  I don't mind that his red can hurt team members, but make it worth it.  Since green breaks tiles, have his red create green tiles so the damage is worth it!  That would be an awesome Hulk that keeps building on its own fury.

Reed Richards needs so much help I don't even know where to begin!  Since he is the worlds super genius, his black could take a trick from Thanos and prevent special powers from being triggered.  Or take from better teams like Cage & Fist and have him produce green which would help Sue or Johnny.  Never been scared of an even fully championed Reed.  

Vison - density is a mess. I never use him unless forced.  Could be buffed or cleaned up.

Silver surfer, the first 5* is so weak!  I wonder if the developersdont like the Fan Four?  The way I look at 5* characters, is they should be more than just a bigger version of the 3* (Starlord). A 5* should be the last man standing and be able to hold his own without other support.  Silver surfer is so weak, he can't even hold up against an average 4*.  His red blast should be devistating!  His blue is so much weaker than 5* Black Bolt or even 3* Ragnarok.  His black hole should be 4 tiles and do more damage.

Just some thoughts...

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Silver surfer, the first 5* is so weak!  I wonder if the developersdont like the Fan Four?  The way I look at 5* characters, is they should be more than just a bigger version of the 3* (Starlord). A 5* should be the last man standing and be able to hold his own without other support.  Silver surfer is so weak, he can't even hold up against an average 4*.  His red blast should be devistating!  His blue is so much weaker than 5* Black Bolt or even 3* Ragnarok.  His black hole should be 4 tiles and do more damage.

Just some thoughts...

Surfer is far from week.
    He already got buffed once.
    He's fine and his blue does exactly what you want him to do - keep him alive as last man standing.
    He's support and making charged tiles is very very good support.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:

He's support and making charged tiles is very very good support.
    And getting better all the time.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just hope they get around to changing 3* Gamora & Grocket's champ rewards to their 4* characters.  I like 4* Star Lord, but having two 3*'s give him champ rewards is a bit excessive...
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Could I be wrong or is there a new Hood image right now in the Heart of Darkness store; I'll assume there will be a new Hood adjustment.
  • 10_EFX_01
    For sure that dude deserves more health!
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Would be good with a Hood health buff.
    ... what? Why would you ever ask for that? He's bad enough as an opponent with the HP he's got.
  • 10_EFX_01
    mexus said:
    Would be good with a Hood health buff.
    ... what? Why would you ever ask for that? He's bad enough as an opponent with the HP he's got.
    What's the matter? Afraid of a challenge? Haha
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Atop my personal list are Nick Fury and a re-rebalancing of Kingpin.
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    It's been said before, but the guys needing some serious love right now are Thing and Fury. Funny enough, Thing's passive gives him some play time again now with 4*R&G around, but he still needs every little buff he can get.

Falcap and Bucky could also use some adjustments, and of course they need to undo the crime they've done to Kingpin. Carnage turned out to be quite okay after his second revision, so there's still hope for Fisk.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards
    As we are getting a new Hulk, I would like them to buff 3* Hulk, his red power in particular should deal out much more damage considering the possible drawback of using it.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 556 Critical Contributor
    5 hulk needs to be buffed

4 winter solider and 4 wolverine

3 sentry/vison
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    4* Falcon

3* Hulk
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    As much as I hate Hulk's useless red, I would be afraid the devs intention to "buff" him would ultimately become a nerf because they would likely play around his Black.. For instance, Kingpin's black did not need to be tweaked and they messed that up.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really want Winter Soldier to be better because I love Bucky, but if they're going to do a 4* rework, it should be Fa(i)lCap.