Bracket Updates - Get them here for all PVE events and PVP season updates.

AstroCAR
AstroCAR Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
If you are looking for updates on any brackets, check out this Google Sheet.  It is updated mostly by people using LINE and Discord.  It focuses on PVE, but pvp season numbers are updated as well.

tinyurl.com/mpqbracket

Comments

• AstroCAR
    Let me know if you have any feedback.  If you have an update, make a comment.  We will verify and update the sheet as soon as possible.  
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    If a bracket fills before slice start time, is that viewable?  And is the spreadsheet updated?  Thanks!
  • AstroCAR
    Column A is the Time Slice and Clearance Level (SCL)
    Column D is the most current bracket count.  
    Column E says how long ago that number was entered.  
    Column F is predicting what the current bracket is at (predictions are usually close).  
    Columns G and H display the time that it was entered.
    Columns I and J show when the last flip was.
    Column N shows how much time is left in the event.

You can post comments on cells to make suggestions for updates.  We will enter them ASAP.  The comments are seen by other viewers as well.

We do not track pre-registered room counts.  When one slice ends, the next begins.

• AstroCAR
    Most updates are made by a community on LINE.  We have a small community on Discord as well.  Look for me on either one.

Discord: @AstroCAR#8796
    LINE User id: astrocartx
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there anything like this for individual PvP events?
  • brandonN004
    brandonN004 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    I tried to find you on line but it said no user id existed 
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    I've been using this sheet (and the Line group) for a long time, and both are amazing for getting a fresh bracket. 

Kudos to all who help maintain this sheet, and everyone in that particular (invite only) group. 
  • AstroCAR
    broll said:
    Is there anything like this for individual PvP events?
    Sorry... I know of none.  I think it has to do with the much more competitive nature of pvp.  Also, there are so many more events to track than PVE.

• brandonN004
    brandonN004 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    would you invite me to the line group please and thank you? line name is BrandonN004
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know it's against the rules to bring up old threads. But I'm doing it anyway. 

@Brigby, the info here is extremely useful. Is there anyway to get this stickied to the top so it doesn't get lost in the abyss? 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    I know it's against the rules to bring up old threads. But I'm doing it anyway. 

@Brigby, the info here is extremely useful. Is there anyway to get this stickied to the top so it doesn't get lost in the abyss? 
    Personally, I just saved it to my bookmarks. Problem solved. I saved this page and one that has a list of all of Gwenpool's 'Sploits codes. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man, I don't know what's going on, but the sheet was horribly, horribly out of date today. Last update was around 4 p.m. EST. I was aiming to join 1.7, and it predicted it would flip around 7:10 p.m., but that information was about four hours old I waited until about 7:30, but I should have known better. I came in at #737, ended my initial clear in 48th place. I know when the sheet is being updated, the predicted flip always gets pushed back a few times until it actually happens. I should have waited until 8:00 or even 8:30.

I feel like I'll be lucky to even pull down T20, but I guess we'll see.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is there anyone still adding people to the line groups as the line id listed above does not seem to be working for me.

Can somebody add me to the pve and pvp bracket groups, my line id is crowlands.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, I’m literally just making a comment to push the bracket link back to the first page.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Almost disappeared
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Thanks to everyone contributing to this spreadsheet. I don't use it very often to get into a fresh bracket, but almost always check it to see if I'm not going to be #999 or so before I enter a PVE event. Keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated!
  • gottahandittocoulson
    gottahandittocoulson Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Would also like to say thanks!
  • I_am_Zero
    I_am_Zero Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Is there any one around playing in 4.7 of EotS that can confirm it's flipped?
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Just commenting to bump this thread back up do people can keep using it. 
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    So who got the instruction manual lol.. I’m laughing but I’m for real too