Go fishing for covers for the Rogue cover node?

Options
cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
My W4lverine can be leveled to 209, but my ProfX and Cycl4ps are each 4/2/2, so they need 2 more covers each. Should I BH Cycl3ps, Magn3to, ProfX, and Cycl4ps and then just open all my Elites, Heroics, and event tokens to try to get their covers or should I just wait to get a Rogue through the after HoD event progression?
I have a lot of all of the tokens, but only 15 LTs and 310 CP.

Comments

• abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Honestly? I don't think I'd bother.

You can go to all of this trouble, use all of your resources, and if it all works out you'll get 1 Rogue cover, which you'll get on Saturday anyway. And, you'll have used all your resources on characters that are not near the top of the 4* world (even Cyclops, who was near the top of the heap a year ago, and is still very good, is probably not top-10 at this point). 

My 2 cents; the only reason to put ISO into Wolverine is to champ him for the rewards, and the only reason to put ISO into Prof X is either to champ him for the rewards, or because you still need Charlie's Angles to advance, and you don't. Considering you seem to have a good collection of champed 4* (still a small one, but some good ones), I'd just save your resources for champing decent characters as you get them; you're not too far from Teen Jean and Gamora; those are the kinds of characters you should be champing.

My 2 cents