S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, and 'Rogue and Friends' Vault (9/27/17)

Comments

• oldtimes
    oldtimes Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    I like it. It's new and seems pretty interesting.
    Time to spend a little iso to level up Prof X. That's been overdue on my part.

Surprised that Rogue isn't an award in Hearts of Darkness to run along with this event.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    oldtimes said:

Surprised that Rogue isn't an award in Hearts of Darkness to run along with this event.
    Uhhh... but she is...
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    If you want a first look at Gambit and Nightcrawler, I just saw an ad promoting the game on Facebook that shows a picture of both!
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    I do think that while the paygate aspect is infuriating, why are we really mad about a bonus event that gives out free stuff?  It looks like we'll be able to play the vast majority of the event if we have developed rosters, including that free Rogue cover, so I'm looking forward to it.
    I personally am not mad. just skeptical of their choices and worried about their choices for the anniversary if this is how they are going to do a bonus event.

I am fully expecting another "but you were supposed to lose" events for the anniversary now. Will be happy to be wrong though.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do think that while the paygate aspect is infuriating, why are we really mad about a bonus event that gives out free stuff?  It looks like we'll be able to play the vast majority of the event if we have developed rosters, including that free Rogue cover, so I'm looking forward to it.
    This.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:

1 Join Forces mission with Rogue (Classic), Cyclops (Classic), and Professor X (Charles Xavier)
    So Rogue shows an X-Men affiliation, but Cyclops and Professor X do not (nor do any others I browsed through). Any idea when those affiliations will be added?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:

1 Join Forces mission with Rogue (Classic), Cyclops (Classic), and Professor X (Charles Xavier)
    So Rogue shows an X-Men affiliation, but Cyclops and Professor X do not (nor do any others I browsed through). Any idea when those affiliations will be added?
    The X-Men affiliation will be added to all applicable characters in Friday's daily patch. I'll be compiling that information, and posting the list in the forum tomorrow.
  • oldtimes
    oldtimes Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    oldtimes said:

Uhhh... but she is...
    Touche. I was thinking progression. I probably should have typed what I was thinking. 
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Not gonna make it to rogue and cyclops required levels. X force wolverine will cost me some iso to take to 209, prof x is champed 
  • Brigby
    oldtimes said:
    oldtimes said:

Uhhh... but she is...
    Touche. I was thinking progression. I probably should have typed what I was thinking. 
    Rogue will be a progression reward in her upcoming PvP event, Close Contact, as well as her featured Story event, Webbed Wonder.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    oldtimes said:
    oldtimes said:

Uhhh... but she is...
    Rogue will be a progression reward in her upcoming PvP event, Close Contact, as well as her featured Story event, Webbed Wonder.
    That explains two rewards out of thirteen, where are the other eleven coming from?
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Brigby said:
    oldtimes said:
    oldtimes said:

Uhhh... but she is...
    That explains two rewards out of thirteen, where are the other eleven coming from?
    3 from your first place PVE finish
    3 from your first place PVP finish
    1 from this event
    and 4 from spending your HP stash on tokens and vaults.

and then 10 more from spending your HP stash while you try to get the cover you only have 1/2 in when your other two are stuck at 5.

edit: sorry, the rewards just came out and I forgot for a new character it's 1st or 2nd and you earn 4 covers for PVE.
  • Brigby
    Brigby said:
    You can also earn her from Placement rewards in Hearts of Darkness and Hollowpoint Kiss, as well as earning another cover from the Call for Backup mission in S.H.I.E.L.D. Training.