Not getting runes from Training Grounds loss

Options
wereotter
wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
I was at 0 runes when going into a Training Grounds battle and lost. The screen popped up at my loss stating I should have gotten 50 runes, but after going to the next screen, I still had 0 runes.

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My wife has been complaining about this for a while actually, so anecdotal reinforcement.

Since the _purpose_ of Training Grounds is for beginners to get Runes this is pretty bad. It's not a flashy bug but it does hurt things for the people you least want to hurt. (The older players will complain more, but they've already stuck around through worse, the beginners may well give up...)
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Amusement. I see you changed your forum picture... Maybe one of your copies is getting the runes instead of your main self?
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This has been going on for a while. A thread like this pops up from time to time.
  • Saphire
    Saphire Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ya, I am having the same issues.  I am not getting my runes when it says I did. 
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kinesia said:
    Amusement. I see you changed your forum picture... Maybe one of your copies is getting the runes instead of your main self?
    MAYBE!! It's so hard to keep track of them now that I've broken my brain.... again....