bug with getting wrong event placement

Options
2»

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    davecazz wrote:
    yea, I'm at the point where I have a strong 2* team and need 3* covers. the only reliable way to get 3* characters is to place top 5 in tournaments and in order to do it consistently (because your opponent's strength scales with you) is to develop good shield tactics. you might notice that 90% of the top 10 are shielded in the last couple hours of the event and 40% are shielding in the last day so you don't lose ground overnight. the process is, shield, fight 3-4 opponents quickly, then shield before anyone can retaliate, rinse and repeat. I think once you get a strong 3* team it gets easier to get HP by winning tournaments but they just nerfed that out by not giving HP when you sell a 3*/4* cover.

in the high leveled opponents, it's great when I can win 5 in a row without getting beaten, but if you accidentally get decimated in the last hour, it's pretty temping to use a health pack.

I also don't sell my old characters so my earned HP mainly goes toward cover slots.

Ah, okay, so I'm not too far behind you. I just need a couple more covers to max out a core 3-4 2* team, and then it's time to focus on my baby 3*s. Top 5 in PvP is tough, esp. so if you don't constantly tank, and yeah, I'm familiar with how shielding guerrilla tactics work. I'm just pointing out that it's not actually necessary to spend real-world money to place well in PvP.