Why is Best Friends so expensive?

Options
MaskedMan
MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
No 5*'s and odds of 4*'s aren't improved.  I can't see why the price is higher.  Am I missing something?

Comments

• Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The bonus hero odds are 1:6 for single tokens and 1:5 for 10 and 40 packs.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    for me it looks it is cheaper than heroic, 40x is for 10kHP, in heroic it is more (even with daily discount draw).
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lucifier said:
    for me it looks it is cheaper than heroic, 40x is for 10kHP, in heroic it is more (even with daily discount draw).
    I assume he meant single pulls.  No daily deals.  But you're right, 10x and 40x are cheaper.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    oh, i see the point now,
    still i think single pull here is 250hp. (and no mention of daily deals).
    while in other event it will become 400hp (after on pull as daily deal), so generally it is still cheaper.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep.  One pull is more expensive, two pulls is a wash and three pulls in up are cheaper in this one.  Interesting.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i got a bonus vulture on my second token.  so it wasn't just great luck.  Merely good luck.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The BFF bonus heroes rate has changed to 1:20 / 1:12 now. So was the good rate from before a bug? Was it a display error or were people actually pulling more bonus heroes?

FWIW when I bought a BFF 10-pack, I got zero bonus heroes. I did get pull two non-bonus 4* so I guess that's still pretty all right.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Infrared said:
    The BFF bonus heroes rate has changed to 1:20 / 1:12 now. So was the good rate from before a bug? Was it a display error or were people actually pulling more bonus heroes?

FWIW when I bought a BFF 10-pack, I got zero bonus heroes. I did get pull two non-bonus 4* so I guess that's still pretty all right.
    From prior errors, the displayed rate is the actual rate.  I hit the jackpot back when 5Hawk's store had a high BH rate, displayed and actual.  I'm sure the better BH rate here was a bug too.

I would guess there weren't that many people getting these BFF tokens overall, BH rate bug or not.

Congrats on the 4's....that's a good pull.