Fitted Kitchens Newcastle

Options
I've decided that if I ever make an alliance, it's going to be Fitted Kitchens Inc.

Comments

• Toxicadam wrote:
    I've decided that if I ever make an alliance, it's going to be Fitted Kitchens Inc.

Priceless. I'll join you - we won't stop until everyone is reaping the rewards of owning their own fitted kitchen!!!
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My kitchen is just a kitchen icon_e_sad.gif I wish it was fitted.
  • If they're advertising here, they must be fitted with marvel countertops.
  • Clint wrote:
    My kitchen is just a kitchen icon_e_sad.gif I wish it was fitted.

Join the revolution brother! Everyone shall have a fitted kitchen, I won't rest until they do

Classic

And thier ability to match it to my tile is uncanny! I am a true believer now! The things they can do with my kitchen is just astonishing.
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Meh...they accidentally put 5 tiles of the same color in a row and my whole damn kitchen blew up!
  • Talahamut wrote:
    Meh...they accidentally put 5 tiles of the same color in a row and my whole damn kitchen blew up!

They were saving you from letting a nasty marvel now magneto Blue up your entire kitchen! One strip of tile, you should be grateful.
  • I don't care how much other companies flame; their ability to match tiles so that the seams are practically invisible is a thing to marvel at--it's just fantastic!