R42 just destroyed my IM40

MaTThZero
MaTThZero Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
I ran a specific combo of a leveled IM40 iron man that had yellow skill at level 3 and some other skilled leveld , and a off card of IM40 that was just a lvl 1 yellow skill i used as a red ap battery.
The moment R42 appeared the IM40 got moved tot he backup new thing.. and when i tryed to take it out the skill got learned to the IM40 that already had lvl 3 yellow,lvl3 red and lvl1 blue .. so i just destroyed my IM40.. the lvl 4 skill is totall useless for me.. not only does it add more ap requirement but it gives me a completely useles color ap .

Is there any way i could please get a rollback to delete my IM40 yellow cover to get back to lvl 3 and maybe restore the yellow cover? OR even forget the yellow IM40 .. just dont make my lvled IM40 useless and give me back my lvl 3 yellow icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• i beliebe this can fixed by sending a feedback form and the issue, i've heard of others fixing accidentally learned abilities this way.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    MaTThZero wrote:
    I ran a specific combo of a leveled IM40 iron man that had yellow skill at level 3 and some other skilled leveld , and a off card of IM40 that was just a lvl 1 yellow skill i used as a red ap battery.
    The moment R42 appeared the IM40 got moved tot he backup new thing.. and when i tryed to take it out the skill got learned to the IM40 that already had lvl 3 yellow,lvl3 red and lvl1 blue .. so i just destroyed my IM40.. the lvl 4 skill is totall useless for me.. not only does it add more ap requirement but it gives me a completely useles color ap .

Is there any way i could please get a rollback to delete my IM40 yellow cover to get back to lvl 3 and maybe restore the yellow cover? OR even forget the yellow IM40 .. just dont make my lvled IM40 useless and give me back my lvl 3 yellow icon_e_sad.gif
    As Forgrim said, please send in a ticket.

That being said, and making sure there's no bug here. You tapped the Star button, not the Train button, then tapped Recruit and not the Train button, and Training occurred instead of recruiting a second Iron Man (Model 40)? Or was it simply that you fat finger pressed the Train button?
  • MaTThZero
    MaTThZero Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    i guess the main fault was my fat finger , maybe when training from that "extra" zone there should be a confirmation screen ... and if you train from the rooster it can be direct because u know exactly what u want to do in that case.
    To be completely honest i didnt even see the specific "star" you were talking about, i saw a very small one in a corner but if that is the one to train an additional hero ... thats waaaay too small icon_e_biggrin.gif

I already sent a ticket aswell. Hope this small error from my part can be fixed easily icon_e_sad.gif
  • I accidentally spent hero points instead of a cover on a skill upgrade due to "fat finger" issue. I submitted a ticket and got them refunded. They should help you out in this case.