Which 3-star offers you the most utility?

Options
2»

Comments

• abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Given Strange Sights, I'm adding to my list:
    Adding Kamala and Loki to the list, since the only way I was able to beat Kacelius was with Patch/Kamala/Loki. Which is sad  :(
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM40 (Duh)
    I didn't add Cyclops because (despite his yellow) I didn't view him as a support character. Cyclops is a damage manufacturing beast.  :)
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Other (Describe below!)
    I use 3* Wolverine and will use 3* Daken.  They can start a match with almost no hit points and end up at max health.

Their power selection is pretty bad compared to others, but for grinding out, it's how I do.
  • mrb
    mrb Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dr. Strange (Goons beware)
    Thanos against weak goons and early nodes. Swap him out for Strange against enemies tough enough to survive Thanos's kill wave. I use IM40 less and less these days.
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't use IM40 much at all since I champed a few 4*s. I never thought I'd let him go (IM40, KK, and strang3 were my goto team)   but C4rol, Bl4de, and Coulson have replaced him. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1.  Dr. Strange
    2.  IM40
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM40 (Duh)
    Dormammu said:
    I didn't add Cyclops because (despite his yellow) I didn't view him as a support character. Cyclops is a damage manufacturing beast.  :)
    From a 4* player perspective (which was in the scope of your poll), 3* cyclops' damage is unexciting, even boosted. His red generation is still pretty good.

That said, from a "yellow AP -> Red AP" conversion standpoint, I'd still pick IM40 every time.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM40 (Duh)
    I have used 3-star Cyclops as a red battery, but only when paired with Hulkbuster and I can't use IM40.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM40 (Duh)
    Dormammu said:
    I have used 3-star Cyclops as a red battery, but only when paired with Hulkbuster and I can't use IM40.
    Exactly.