New power select screen in R42 ignores sound settings

I'm liking the new interface in R42 so far but I mostly play the game with both the music & sound effects turned off; after the R42 update I noticed that the new power selection screen that pops up in battle (when you go to select a power) ignores the sound settings and makes the sound regardless of if you have it muted or not.

Comments

• same here. Galaxy S4. I went back to the game options and tried resetting the volume back to 0 but didn't have any effect.
  • same here. Galaxy S4. I went back to the game options and tried resetting the volume back to 0 but didn't have any effect.

I did the same with the same result (iPhone 5s). I think the just forgot to test it since they all probably have the sound on unlike us real world players who have to sneak in our play time on the dl. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Same on HTC One, doesn't seem like a device problem but is an annoying little bug.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Just to chime in, we've noted this issue. IF you find it anywhere else, or with other sounds please let us know.
  • IceIX wrote:
    Just to chime in, we've noted this issue. IF you find it anywhere else, or with other sounds please let us know.

Thxs, IceIX; will do. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ouch... please fix this ASAP, deal breaker for me...