MPQ Server Outage -- September 14 2017 [Fixed] (merged threads)

Comments

• PaulyB
    PaulyB Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Not happy. Was doin good and was on schedule for a good finish. Still not up after 1.5hrs
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Enjoy your 3 standard tokens....if even that...
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Well, I can't sign into the game to reset my shield that expired during the outage, but the game was nice enough to send me a notice that my shield was expiring and to prepare for attacks. And then to send me a notice for EVERY PERSON WHO HAS DEFEATED ME DURING THE OUTAGE.

Tinykiity.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Not available on my Samsung 7 Active.
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Everything else works.  Just not that.. Is the problem regional.
  • ChristianJules
    ChristianJules Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Not working on both iOS. iPad and iPhone 
  • Wolfe1979
    Wolfe1979 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I can't get on yet either.   Tried wifi and cellular.   Have they given a restoration time yet?   
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited September 2017
    Hi Everyone. Just like ElectroBlast said, we're aware of this issue occurring and the team is actively investigating it. In addition, players that are affected seem to be equally affected on all platforms of the game.

I will be sure to update everyone when I receive new information on the status of the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

//Edited for Clarity -Brigby
  • doclord
    doclord Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    Still out.  Why haven't we gotten an update on the problem? 
    Wah.
  • Delsus
    Delsus Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    You are making me watch Scream,  terrible show. Fix this or you'll have to deal with that guilt forever.  :#
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    In any other game I wouldn't care and look forward to generous compensation.

Here I just lost two Cloak and Dagger covers, a ton of ISO and HP and will get a few event tokens as "compensation".
    If I'm lucky.
    what he said
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Optimistic spin:  maybe they were just testing out the anniversary content...
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Just like ElectroBlast said, we're aware of this issue occurring and the team is actively investigating it. In addition, this seems to be equally affecting players on all platforms of the game.

I will be sure to update everyone when I receive new information on the status of the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

@Brigby how can this be true, that it is affecting everyone equally, when clearly there are people still accessing the game and hitting me without abandon? I've received multiple notices about being defeated yet I cannot access the game.
  • pstar782004
    pstar782004 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    In any other game I wouldn't care and look forward to generous compensation.

Here I just lost two Cloak and Dagger covers, a ton of ISO and HP and will get a few event tokens as "compensation".
    If I'm lucky.
    Second that. Not to mentioned losing out on the Iso 8 Brotherhood too. 
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Working fine for me on Android in the UK