MPQ Server Outage -- September 14 2017 [Fixed] (merged threads)

jaworeq
jaworeq Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Hey,

my wife played a few matches 20 minutes ago, then she turned off the game. Now the update on steam became mandatory and neither of us can log in. We're getting "check internet connection". I can still log in on my phone (no update forced yet), on wifi, so the same network.

[Moderator edit: updated title to reflect general game outage and today's date.  -Dayv]
Tagged:

Comments

• grunzadin
    grunzadin Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I'm having the same issue with Steam post-update.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having troubles on Android just now too. Something server-side, methinks.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    I just updated on Steam as well and can no longer connect either.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Server's been down for a good 5 minutes. It's messing with my final grind.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    this is the second time they have done this to people in the 12pm slice, so now i cant finish strong in my event and depending on how long this takes cant even start the next event
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    iOS. No update of any kind (unless it was a daily data push) but alternately getting Check Internet Connection or Comm Link Disrupted.
  • EstherC
    EstherC Posts: 90 Match Maker
    D3, im in s2 for the pve and it's ending and I'm trying to keep my t5 spot. I can't get in it keeps asking for internet connection 
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Locked out of the end of my slice- iOS. 
  • Eagledave
    Eagledave Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    yep - annoying
  • badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Came here to check in because I'm getting the same thing on android. WiFi signal is good, but getting "check internet connection", then says "loading", then goes to the pulsing symbols, then says "comm link disrupted". Same thing using data.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    iPhone 7. No update. Was chugging along through the Thor PVP, and now I can't get back in. "Check Internet Connection", but all my other online apps work.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    was able to get in just now. idk if it will drop me after a match

edit: havent been dropped but the rewards take a bit longer which just has me worried it will drop connection
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    same here. steam and iOS
  • BlackRose11
    BlackRose11 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Android - can't get in, and it's the end of my slice in pve... 
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    going to cost me a 1st place finish
  • Pointycat
    Pointycat Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Getting check internet connection when I try to open the game (android phone). Internet & WiFi are working fine so assuming this is server side
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    the game isn't loading it keeps saying check internet 

this is is really unacceptable as there is an hour to go before the event finishes 

I hope I'll get compensation for lost ISO and position as was on for a top 20 finish 
  • Bigtone
    Bigtone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    My first post here........same issue on Android.....this sucks, I had a good chance of taking overall 1st place for first time in PVE event.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards

I was just checking in to see if it was just me. I was in the process of getting a 500 Iso "bonus award" (formerly SHIELD Intercept,) and it stated it couldn't give it to me because of a network error, but then looped back to the bonus award.  I closed the game, tried to get back in, and sure enough it's giving me "Check Internet Connection."

Makes sense, some things are done client-side rather than server side, so sometimes you're going to get to do things before the game realizes it can't talk to the server.

Hope it comes back soon, I have a 4* cover expiring in an hour...