Which 2* are you leveling up?

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I left off Daken and Bullseye, since polls are limited to 10.

I was going to eventually rebuild Thor, after selling him, but with GoldenThor coming out, that seems pointless. I like playing Captain America, and want to level him up.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Probably would've been better to include Daken and leave off Bag-Man
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I figured Daken was likely the 2* character that the most people had maxed out. He was the first character I focused on leveling in the game. I strongly considered leaving out Bagman.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I managed to get Cap from 40 to max during Ep. 4. so now I'm focused on MN Mags. Went from 6 to 70. Too bad these two chars aren't buffed during the Hulk event. Once I get Mags to max, I will move on to Ares. Yeah, I should prolly invest my iso in 3*s, but I like maxing characters that I already have all the covers for.
  • I have OBW maxed. Variously leveling Ares, Thor, C Storm, Wolvie, M Hawkeye, and Mags as needed for events.
  • I've Maxed Ares, OBW and Storm. I have Magneto and Thor in the 70's. Been struggling to get 3* covers so I keep putting ISO into whoever is buffed on the newest event. The only ones I'm skipping are Draken, Bullseye and Hawkeye.

Edit, also skipping bagman, because... bagman.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have Cap at 5/3/5. He's 85.
    Have Wolverine at 5/5/3. He's 85.
    Have Ares at 78. JUST got his final Green cover. He's 3/5/5.
    Have Hawkeye at 65. He's 5/5/3.
    have OBW at 3/5/5. She's 3/5/5.

I will max out Ares next. GSBW is 89 and is stuck at 92 until I get more covers. Those 2 get my iso first.
  • Generally, pumping ISO into whichever characters are boosted. Moonstone and Hawkeye are my lowest, with both at 50. Magneto, Storm, Thor, OBW, and Wolverine all between 69 - 80. Hoping to pick up some Ares covers today since he's sitting cover-capped at 61.

All my ISO for the last few days has gone into Punisher and Hulk, but I'll jump back to OBW since they're both cover-capped at 64.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Man, so much Ares love.

I have AWolv L85, Thor L77, C.Storm L69 and OBW L53 at cover caps. Now I know who to build next.
  • How did you guys get so many Ares covers in teh past?
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mongo wrote:
    How did you guys get so many Ares covers in teh past?

The game was giving out Ares like candy when he was first introduced. I've gotten one Ares cover since then, so he's a mighty 0/1/2 or some mostly worthless configuration.
  • Have daken and c. Storm maxed, 11 covers for Thor and 6 covers for OBW. Using the boosted OBW in the Hulk event has convinced me that if I can take her to 85 she will be very powerful.
  • mongo wrote:
    How did you guys get so many Ares covers in teh past?

They gave out 1-2 Ares covers for placing well in sub-events in the event that introduced him. A lot of us had maxed Ares builds with a dozen covers to spare by the time it ended. Same with Patch. Also, they gave out gobs of HP.

That was too good to last, but I enjoyed it at the time.
  • Yeah, they gave way too many of those covers. People who grinded really hard were I think able to even make two complete builds of Ares.

anyway, as I already have maxed BW, Thor and Logan:

Ares from 73 to wherever I get till the end of the current tourney (he was sitting at lvl60 since last Divine Champions).
    Storm from 50 to 85 (but I still find MStorm to be more useful)
    MMN from 81 to 85 (same as Ares, he was sitting at lvl 50 for very long time, as he was my first **star char and in the beginning I used him a lot, then he got some love during last PvE and his tourney).

Also Daken, but currently he sits at 5/3 and I can't level him up.
  • I really should concentrate on 3* characters but my OBW and C.Storm would really appreciate max85 treatment. Maybe Widow will get there during this current Hulk PvE.
  • Ariakos wrote:
    I really should concentrate on 3* characters but my OBW and C.Storm would really appreciate max85 treatment. Maybe Widow will get there during this current Hulk PvE.
    max OBW. Trust me on this. Especially since Spidey nerf is coming.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Yeah, they gave way too many of those covers. People who grinded really hard were I think able to even make two complete builds of Ares.

anyway, as I already have maxed BW, Thor and Logan:

Ares from 73 to wherever I get till the end of the current tourney (he was sitting at lvl60 since last Divine Champions).
    Storm from 50 to 85 (but I still find MStorm to be more useful)
    MMN from 81 to 85 (same as Ares, he was sitting at lvl 50 for very long time, as he was my first **star char and in the beginning I used him a lot, then he got some love during last PvE and his tourney).

Also Daken, but currently he sits at 5/3 and I can't level him up.

Pretty sure it was 3 for first place in the sub, 2 for second tier and 1 for 3rd tier. Basically same set-up they had for patches except the ares ones also gave a decent little chunk of hp as well I believe. Had enough for 2 ares almost by the end of the event. Anybody who played that week had at least 5-10 covers and many far over 13.