Changing your deck in a finished node

Options
players can not change their deck into pvp when they have finished all battles in a node, can you improve it?

Comments

• wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is by design.

They want to make sure that the decks you're facing are actually decks being played in the events as this was a major complaint a while back. They want to avoid people being able to play with event decks for their node charges then changing it into a deck built deliberately to troll other players and make them unable to complete secondary objectives.

It would be nice if you could adjust decks for PvE events, though, since you have to remember 12 hours or more later that a card you included in one deck wasn't working
  • Koolmind
    Koolmind Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For exemple last time i missed a card with the next card and every time I forgot to change it in the next battle after 8 hours recharge 
  • wereotter
    Options
    Right. I understand your more innocent intentions, but the problem will come from those who would abuse it.

Someone who would play out their matches using an event deck then change it after playing to something insanely more powerful and easier for the AI to pilot and beat opponents making sure you place higher. We used to see this problem all the time before saving event decks was a thing, which is exactly why you can't edit your event deck between charges.
  • Koolmind
    Koolmind Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The changed deck could be effective after be playing
  • wereotter
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If it's any help, I've found you can edit your deck between charges if you didn't use the event deck slot, and the changes will carry over to your next match.