Unholy Outlaw PvP Tournament - March 10th to 12th

"Team up with an outlaw and go out shooting."

Team-up with the depraved Crime Boss The Hood in this exciting tournament! Defeat opponents using his mystic powers and climb the leaderboards.

The Hood is POWERED UP for this event!

Want him to join your gang? Get your own The Hood in the Completely Corrupt 10-Pack!

Placement Rewards:
    [list=Testing]
    Rank 1: Invisible Woman Yellow power, plus all rewards from the previous rank.
    Rank 2-5: Iron Man - Model 40 Red, Blue, and Yellow powers, plus 2500 Iso-8 and 100 Hero Points
    Rank 6-10: Iron Man - Model 40 Blue and Yellow powers, plus 2500 Iso-8 and 100 Hero Points
    Rank 11-25: Iron Man - Model 40 Yellow power, plus 2500 Iso-8 and 100 Hero Points
    Rank 26-50: Iron Man - Model 40 Yellow power, plus 1500 Iso-8 and 50 Hero Points
    Rank 51-100: Storm - Classic Yellow power, plus 1500 Iso-8 and 50 Hero Points
    Rank 101-150: Storm - Classic Yellow power, plus 1000 Iso-8 and 25 Hero Points
    Rank 151-200: Storm - Classic Yellow power, plus 500 Iso-8
    Rank 201-250: Recruit Token - Standard x3 plus 250 Iso-8
    Rank 251-300: Recruit Token - Standard x2 plus 250 Iso-8
    Rank 301-400: Recruit Token - Standard plus 250 Iso-8
    Rank 401-500: 250 ISO
    [/list]
      Progression Rewards:
      [list=Test2]25 Points: Recruit Token - Standard
      50 Points: 500 ISO-8
      100 Points: +1 All AP Stockpile
      200 Points: 250 Iso-8
      300 Points: Recruit Token - Completely Corrupt
      400 Points: 250 Iso-8
      500 Points: 50 Hero Points
      600 Points: 500 Iso-8
      700 Points: Thor - Marvel NOW! Red power
      800 Points: 500 Iso-8
      900 Points: 1000 Iso-8
      1000 Points: 50 Hero Points
      1100 Points: 1000 Iso-8
      1200 Points: The Hood - Classic Yellow power
      1300 Points: 1000 Iso-8
      1400 Points: Wolverine - X-Force Green power
      [/list]

Comments

• TheHueyFreeman
        TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
        Punisher also comes to mind.
      • Unknown
        edited March 2014
        Double post.
      • Lyrian wrote:
        I can't think of anyone else who fits that description.

Dormannu's Aid = Unholy??
      • Please be punisher.

please don't be another new character to get lol
      • Ghost Rider. Unholy? Yup! Blaze is coming to MPQ!!!
      • Just an FYI, Punisher's already had featured PvP tournaments titled One Man Army (iirc).
      • Kamahl-FoK wrote:
        Just an FYI, Punisher's already had featured PvP tournaments titled One Man Army (iirc).
        Maybe it's gonna be a general "bad guys" tourney? As an opposition to Fearless Defenders?
        ...or did we already got it with a different name?

Otherwise it's probably Hood, but we didn't get any signs to see it coming. Hell, he wasn't even available as a reward for quite a long time.
      • Clintman
        Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
        Oh man, wouldn't it be funny if the IceIX hint was ghost rider and not Johnny storm?
      • Clintman
        Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
        Wouldn't it be even more funny if you had to have a fitted kitchen to participate?
      • Clint wrote:
        Wouldn't it be even more funny if you had to have a fitted kitchen to participate?

You sir win the award for greatest comment. I laughed so freaking hard
      • over_clocked
        over_clocked Posts: 3,961
        please no new characters for at least a week...
        my Punisher and Hood got to a point of being usable, so I'm intrigued.
        Unless it's Bullseye, which would be ewww.
      • hmmm... My Hood is at 1/1/3 with 43levels. Nothing special, but still better than the basic lvl15, which I suppose a lot of people will be using, not having him in the roster.

Besides, Frank and Natasha compliment each other so fine, that I really don't care about the third one.

Though people with maxed Blue will rule this tourney.
      • Clint wrote:

I don't wanna get "flamed on"...heh...I wonder how long till they realize its ghost ri- wait, flame on...yea that's totally something ghost rider says. How ELSE does he get his motor cycle to catch fire like Johnny St- ...... Damnit.

4**** reward: priceless Glasgow kitchen sinks
        3*** reward: rag covers...trolllolllo
        2** reward: 2** thor...TROLLLOLLLO.
        Last tier prize: kitchen sinks from the other guys that say bad things about our kitchen sinks that are just not true.
      • Clint wrote:

I don't wanna get "flamed on"...heh...I wonder how long till they realize its ghost ri- wait, flame on...yea that's totally something ghost rider says. How ELSE does he get his motor cycle to catch fire like Johnny St- ...... Damnit.

4**** reward: priceless Glasgow kitchen sinks
        3*** reward: rag covers...trolllolllo
        2** reward: 2** thor...TROLLLOLLLO.
        Last tier prize: kitchen sinks from the other guys that say bad things about our kitchen sinks that are just not true.

Yeah, because when you think of the human torch, the first word that comes to mind is unholy. Who's to say that comment from Ice has anything to do with this event? Can't we have both?

Sure, they should fix the broken characters first, but since the devs se to keep churning out new characters, I can definitely see both torch and rider as very real possibilities very soon.
      • kensterr
        kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
        Deadpool ftw
      • kensterr wrote:
        Deadpool ftw

That would make me very happy indeed!
      • Puritas
        Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
        oh god if it's ghost rider
        all my dreams will come true
        and all my iso will no longer go to black panther

until moon knight

but honestly it's probably Hood, since they've never introduced a new character through pvp before
      • They probably checked some statistics and probably Hood is one of the least used ***char in the game. What's more, was he powered-up for any tourney except All-Villains or LR?
      • ...or did we already got it with a different name?
        We've had that (a tournament where the very best team I could muster was barely distinguishable from a tank team). This sounds like it's antiheroes. Punisher, Hulk...?
      • Gigas Breaker
        Gigas Breaker Posts: 86 Match Maker
        Ghost Rider doesn't "go out shooting." Punisher isn't "unholy." Has to be a Hood tournament right?