Hour of Devastation Card Gallery *Updated (8/18/17)

13»

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @speakupaskanswer That's a good question! I'll pass that question along to the team, and I'll update you when I get a response.
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    The issue is still not fixed. Could we get a timeline, please?  And: will horded boosters contain the newly released cards? @Brigby
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby any update on when we can get the new cards?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Yeah. This is certainly dragging on...  :(
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    I can add this new observation, the count of HOU cards is different in 3 places : 
    - the Card Gallery gives 173 cards
    - the "view Cards" icon on the HOU set banner says 149 cards
    - the "view Cards" icon for the Free Booster banner says 139 cards once you filter just for HOU set

It is too much work for me to check what number is right. I understand the Card Gallery displays all HOU cards, even the unavailable ones. But why the Free Boosters have less cards ? And what are those missing cards ?
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    The 10 masterpieces can't be obtained from the free boosters 
  • Brigby
    Hi Everyone. I just spoke with the team, and it appears that they are working on a new patch that will update the HOU boosters to contain the new available cards. Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    with cards such as hope tender 'not available in
    booster', are we getting additional staggered
    releases in hou?

HH
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Even with the thursday-rotation the issue is still not fixed (149  cards including masterpieces in the HOU-Boosters) @Brigby

• ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby any news here?
  • Brigby
    Unfortunately I don't have any additional information beyond the fact that they're still working on the patch. There are lots of technical items that need to be addressed during this developer transition, so the team has a lot on their to-do list, alongside this patch.

I know this transition phase hasn't exactly been the most comfortable period of the game, per se, but I appreciate everyone being so understanding and patient of the situation. 
  • speakupaskanswer
    speakupaskanswer Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the inconvenience. The team is aware of this issue, and we are currently working to alleviate this issue.
    Any info on whether currently hoarded packs will include the new cards once the issue is fixed?
    @Brigby I simply can't imagine that there still isn't an answer to my question. The game is basically without any real content at the moment.
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    If an answer isn't available yet, I'd be curious to at least know why it is taking so long to fix. Even with new developers, I can't imagine why it would be difficult to add pre-designed cards that have already been sold before into existing booster packs. I understand why booster crafting or Ixilan are massive undertakings, but this isn't.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    If an answer isn't available yet, I'd be curious to at least know why it is taking so long to fix. Even with new developers, I can't imagine why it would be difficult to add pre-designed cards that have already been sold before into existing booster packs. I understand why booster crafting or Ixilan are massive undertakings, but this isn't.
    Imagine yourself as an SUV driver for a big corporation. By now you get the gist of the mechanics on how to get around safely and responsibly... now you work for a different company and they have a different delivery system and they put you behind the wheel of a semi and the public is demanding the company to send you out into traffic on the first day. I am sure you can imagine the financial fallout that would occur should such a thing were to happen. Even if the company were to say publically the issues at hand in getting the new drivers updated before shipment can take place there can also be a financial fallout. It is obvious those Pre-designed cards didn't exactly come with Ikea instructions else we would already have these cards available. One of the last things Hibernium did was that release... and then they were released and it looks as though they apparently took the key needed to input these "pre-designed" cards" into the main set with them.
  • Brigby
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delay, however there are key steps that the transition team, and the new development team, must address first before being able to allocate time to developing and implementing this patch.

I know this might be a frustrating experience for all players, but we want to make sure that this transition is as seamless as possible, and that any development tasks afterwards will be addressed properly from the get-go.

Thank you for understanding.
  • HypnoticSpecter
    HypnoticSpecter Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Fair enough, @Gunmix25. Bad faith conduct on Hibernum's part would certainly explain a lot. If that's the situation here, hopefully it's easier to sue a defunct company in Canada than it is in the USA.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delay, however there are key steps that the transition team, and the new development team, must address first before being able to allocate time to developing and implementing this patch.

I know this might be a frustrating experience for all players, but we want to make sure that this transition is as seamless as possible, and that any development tasks afterwards will be addressed properly from the get-go.

Thanks, @Brigby . for taking a moment to give us an update. I hope all goes smoothly in the coming days for you guys. I am certainly curious to know what direction you all will be taking.
  • speakupaskanswer
    speakupaskanswer Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

I can understand the delay and everything due to the transition but someone must be able to say if there is a point to hoarding HOU packs right now or not. Not getting new cards now is frustrating. Hoping to get them once the patch is there and not getting them then would be awful.