Hour of Glory is not working correctly: Destroys instead of Exiles

Options
Corn_Noodles
Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
Target created is supposed to be exiled, but it is destroying creatures instead. Each time I used Hour of Glory on an opponent's Angel of Sanctions or Labyrinth Guardian, it created Embalm tokens on the battlefield. That is only supposed to happen when a creature with Emblem is destroyed, not exiled. Most likely explanation is that Hour of Glory is killing instead of exiling.
Tagged:

Comments

• hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    was the creature reinforced?

HH
  • Corn_Noodles
    Options
    No reinforcement.
  • Corn_Noodles
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm glad this was added to @Brigby's bug list that he updated on 08/30. Oh wait, he didn't add it.
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think he is on holiday or something. He has responded to a few bits of mine in pms.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Angel of Sanctions is a bug, but Labyrinth Guardian arguably isn't; it's own ability states that when it becomes the target of a spell or ability, it gets destroyed. The order in which things occur in this game is kind of all over the place (especially compared to the precision and consistency of paper MtG) but I could certainly imagine it goes Hour targets Guardian -> Guardian dies as a result -> Hour tries to resolve but Guardian is already dead.
  • wereotter
    wereotter Posts: 2,064 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've absolutely had it exile my Scarab God so it's possibly a glitch specific to cards with embalm?