Known Issue: Event and App Loading Issues (8/29/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Some of you might be noticing either a "Something Went Wrong" error, or a continuous loading screen, when attempting to load into an event or the app itself. We are aware of this issue, and are currently investigating to determine how to alleviate it.

Once we have a better idea of what's going, and how to address it, I will update this post. Thank you for everyone's patience.

Comments

• Brigby
    Options
    Update: Players should now be able to load the application, as well as join events. If you are still unable to do so, please wait a few minutes before trying again, as the fix may still be in the process of propagating to all devices.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 797 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sorry @Brigby, I still can't enter Emergency Ordinances. Something went wrong. Feels like the Windows blue screen error.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Machine
    Is it only Emergency Ordinances you're unable to enter, or is it all events?
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 797 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It was only EO. I was able to enter Hour of Revelation. @Brigby
  • Deamon1
    Deamon1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby I've had this same issue for 2 days with HoR
  • Deamon1
    Deamon1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Here we go again... new event different problem 

Oh this is ridiculous! I can get into the god pharaoh, I can choose a PW and I can build a deck... But when I tap fight I get nothing but circle going round and around! I force quit and come back, my PW has taken damage and I can then tap fight and actually play