XFORCE Inc:looking for pve players

nico313
nico313 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Hi guys ,
We are an active pve alliance looking for players with strong a strong roster that hits max progression in pve . We have no strict rules just ask that you play during new releases . are goal is to hit top 100 so we need players that hits max progression . We also hit all rounds in boss events. We have 4 slots open so if anyone is interested in joining and hits max progression pm me . Might have more slots open due to people not playing in this new release . thanks and hope you can join to reach that top 100.

Comments

• sandalsnopants
    sandalsnopants Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    We still have ONE spot remaining!
  • SmellzLiek
    SmellzLiek Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I'm looking for a new alliance, current one is very stagnant.  I have all 3 star champed except Hawkeye and have most 4 star with most at high level.

I usually get top 100 in PVE events, usually just get between 600-700 in PVP events.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/SmellzLiek/

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Ok, just wanted to drop a quick post in here to say 'hey'.  I love this alliance.  Glad you're on board Smellz.
  • SmellzLiek
    Just noticed your response, I appreciate it you guys have been awesome!
  • Roland113
    Hello all, we are looking for at least two new members.  We were a T100 PvE allaince a few months ago and need a few people to get back there.  We ask for max progression in the PvE events, but really appreciate people that play daily and do the best that they can.  Despite losing a few members we still achieved all rewards in every allaince event that was played.  
  • SmellzLiek
    Roland just wondering if you posted this in the Allaince Recruitment Thread as well?
  • SmellzLiek
    Never mind I just found it
  • Roland113
    I had two messages from prospective players over the weekend so please keep an eye out for approvals Smellz!
  • dietermieter
    dietermieter Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    edit: thank you!
  • Roland113
    Sorry to repost, but we have successfully removed the two inactive commanders in addition to two inactive members.  We added three, but need three more to get to a full twenty.  The core of the alliance is still in tact, and again, we always get the round 8 prize in team events.  If you're looking for an alliance, please let me know.

(Original post below)

Hello all, XFORCE Inc is looking for three at least two new members. We were a T100 PvE alliance a few months ago and need a few people to get back there. We ask for max progression in the PvE events, but really appreciate people that play daily and do the best that they can. Despite losing a few members we still achieved all rewards in every alliance event that was played. We do not have a PvP requirement.  IM me if interested.
  • Sospie
    Sospie Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Ive got a decent roster and usually  hit max points in pve u guy still got a spot open? I am a returning player from release i plan on spamminh coins and getting  stronger  toons
  • Roland113
    We would love to have you Sospie.  Just do a search on XFORCE Inc, make sure the private box is checked and one of us will let you in.  Look forward to seeing the in game.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Hey guys, I would like to join your alliance. I usually get full progression on PVE events, barring Prodigal Sun, as I had a busy week becoming a father for the second time. 
    I'll be back on track before Galactus Hungers starts.
    I have all 2/3/4 star characters, 2/3 stars all champed, a few 4 stars champed and a lot strong enough to effectively use.
    Let me know if I fit the bill. ;)
    In-Game name is Steel Colt.

• Roland113
    Hi there, sounds like a great fit and congrats on your second kid.  I just became step dad to two last week, in addition to my natural one so I can relate.

Please come join us, we have one slot next.  Search on XFORCE Inc and one of us will approve you as soon as we see it.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.

• Roland113
    And with that we are currently at full strength.

Welcome to everyone.  XFORCR, Feel free to use this as a place to chat 
  • Roland113
    We are looking to replace one member once again.  We hit all rounds in Galactus and now need done more person to be at full strength.

We are a PvE alliance looking to get back to T100.  Need a decent but laid back alliance, let us know.
  • Madant
    Madant Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Have u got place for 2?
  • Roland113
    At the moment we only have one opening sorry.  If we get up to two I'll drop you and instant message.  Thanks for asking!
  • Madant
    Madant Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Cheers 
  • Roland113
    Thank you again everyone, we are back up to a full 20 members.