What's your Galactus strategy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4* Blade, XFW, and Cloak & Dagger (even at 111) worked really well. Free attack tiles + free strike tiles (and black generation and Surgical Strike) is really good, it would seem.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I used IM40 and Riri, and whoever I felt like using at that particular moment. Two yellow match 3's followed by two turns waiting for Recharge to resolve and Riri is whooping Galactus' buttocks.
    Worked for me all the way to round 8 and beyond, losing only one fight as a result of a very unlucky board. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was surprised at how well boosted XFW performed through all 7 rounds as long as he had a black feeder with him that wasn't Doom (since Galactus' strongest color is blue). He might be the single best 4-star this side of Hulkbuster when you just need to take out one enemy. I'm going to start using him in those fights against the Hulk in his PvE event.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I was surprised at how well boosted XFW performed through all 7 rounds as long as he had a black feeder with him that wasn't Doom (since Galactus' strongest color is blue). He might be the single best 4-star this side of Hulkbuster when you just need to take out one enemy. I'm going to start using him in those fights against the Hulk in his PvE event.
    Yeah he's pretty serviceable with 20k HP, so he doesn't die the first time anyone fires a power.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Made it to Round 5 before it ended.

barely had any problems with Galactus.

I used Strange's Blue to do big damage every round.
    IM40 can charge Strange for 2x casting.
    Hulk is my other common use to destroy he's tiles to avoid damage and just take him out gradually.

usually end with minimal damage.

another fav is Hawkeye Modern
    Speedshots, with Magneto's Polarity shift can help create more speed shots and take outblue Galactus tiles.

who says Hawkeye can't take out cosmic beings with a bow. ;)