Extension to Trial of the Planeswalker - Bring Back Quick Battle in Some Form!!

GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
Add a final mode: after clearing all nodes with a perfect score allow the player to keep playing matches until he loses. Each completed match nets an additional 5 points. Have a global scoreboard for the event showing placement. Award additional jewels based on rankings. 20 for top 1-5, 10 for 6-25, 5 for 26-50. For additional fun make a global monthly scoreboard to track total ranking. Top 5 for the month get an additional 150 jewels.

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    Nobody likes this idea? Maybe I am the only one who wants some sort of Quick Battle styled event back. Come on! Vote this up or like it or something if you want QB back.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    Some sort of QB event would be great. Do you mean unobtainium or crystals? 
    I'd love for that level of intense individual competition to come back.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    I was thinking unobtanium (mana jewels).
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    My mistake. I read through the title too quickly. Jewels makes sense in ToTP. I was thinking Training Grounds. Still, any QB is better than none.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    This would actually really be a lots of fun
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Love it
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Like it, if they get rid of cycling XD kind of an easy way to automatically always get wins, and so the system would only reward how much time you have free
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love the idea and want to add more conditions

1) all games in legendary mode
    2) games get progressively harder (2x,3x,4x damage?)
    3) monthly tally might be too wide apart. Also, some people don't play every color. Daily sounds good, with reduced prizes or course.