Team_Reaper1 pve Top 100/At times top 50 depending

Comments

• masterchief913
    masterchief913 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Did i get kicked?
  • Zikato
    Zikato Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Hi, I've PMed you if you still have a spot. My roster https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Zikato/ , I have over 110k in EotS.

• American42
    American42 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Looking for one spot to finish deadpool vs mpq and then become a full time member if you can fulfill our requirements of always making max progression or give us a heads up prior so we can find a temp merc for you. If interested please state your current score for deadpool vs mpq and your end event time thx. If you fit the bill come ask to join the alliance. Warning if you don't have enough of the event score you will be booted. Feel free to message me here and will check it as often as possible
  • GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    hey guys what is line app chat.... please add me same name

• American42
    Need 3 permanent players wanting to play and commit to top 100 alliance. We have left it open to the public for ease of joining. Need to have 50k plus honor amungst thieves score to join
  • American42
    Need two full time players who are committed to making max progression each mission.
  • American42
    We are still needing two members. We finished thick as thieves in 78th as an alliance. If your wanting to join a great group that likes to chat and help each other come check us out. Must reach mp each event. Ok to step away and take a break then let us know when u want to come back. We are open to the public for easier access to join. Will make pvt when we are full. 
  • Druiz23
    Druiz23 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Are you still looking?  Myself and one other player are serious players and we would like to help you not only reach top 100 in PVE but also we would like a team for the 8 rounds of the upcoming event. 
  • American42
    Team_reaper1 I see looking for one permanent player who has already been working on iso 8 brotherhood.  Currently in 79 with 19. If your looking to join a consistent top 100 club check us out.  As to join our alliance if you think you fit the bill. Will accept and try you out. Please come with a real roster and brotherhood score thx
  • American42
    Team_reaper1 is looking for two who want to be on a top 100 alliance. Great group help each other and are all committed to get max progression each mission. We are working on unstable iso 8 and 89 with 17 now. 
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Joined, got kicked out, no discussion, no reason, nothing.  Maybe avoid this alliance until its commanders figure out what's going on.

I mentioned in alliance chat I'd seen the recruit post, I hit PvE max progression rewards almost all the time, so getting kicked was, I don't even know.  Waste of time.
  • American42

• I want to apologize to you I was trying to kick Terry who is leo something on im and didn't realize I kicked you until after it was done. I tried to see if anyone had a contact for you. That is why line is helpful. We would have gotten you back asap but had no way to reach you. I am very sorry and that's not how we roll you were always one of our better scorers and in no way would I have intentionally wanted you gone. We would love you back but understand if you don't want to. Again that was all my fault, Dan Grimm, and want to apologize. Thank you for leaving that message because I wasn't sure how I would ever tell you.
  • American42
    Solo if your reading this please come back had to drop u to keep top 100. We tried to reach u. After 1030 pacific time it will let u back in. 
  • American42
    That's why line communication is so important and why we ask everyone to join 
  • Megalawl
    Megalawl Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Do you still have room? Returning player and been in 1 top 100 pve and 1 top 50 pve teams in the past. Have line up and ready.
  • American42
    Yes we have room come on over team_reaper1
  • American42
    Man thought I sent that 14hrs ago sorry mega
  • American42
    Sorry mega that for coming and checking us out I'm sorry it won't work for us at ur current roster strength we need you to have all 3* champed and working on your 4's.  No disrespect intended you have a great start and we can see ur motivated to
    make it better please check back in with us when u have a stronger team. Keep up the great work thou. It's just not a fit for us and what we. Wed at this time. Sorry thanks again,
    Dan
  • American42
    We are a top 100 alliance looking for one new recruit. New mpq scoring and levels has forced us to now need mp+ 20-30k as a minimum. If your wanting a committed alliance to get top 100 we are it come join us!
  • American42
    Team_reaper2 is a brand new alliance we just started to be a top 250 alliance. It's a brother alliance to team_reaper1 so folks that want a Break from the grind of top 100 can go there. Also those who want to be competitive without the cutthroat of being booted can go there. Also we will use it to have folks build with the intent to move up to the top 100 spot when there is room.  As of now there is only a few members that have very strong rosters. It's open to public so please feel free to join or pm me with questions.