Possible sound issues on iOS [Fixed in R170]

buddhabear
buddhabear Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Has anyone on iOS noticed sound effects not firing off correctly? I just noticed this happening the other day with 3* Dr. Strange and 2* Ms. Marvel. I either don't hear the full effect, or it sounds very muffled.
Tagged:

Comments

• turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Several sounds also missing on Android.

-phx & cap5* most powers for instance
    Some sound in token open/reward claim mechanism also missing.

• l_butler36
    l_butler36 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Same issue for me...on iOS
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, most sound effects from powers are missing (iOS). Not too big a deal since it doesn't break the game, but yeah, sounds are missing.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Wait....this game has sound effects?
  • buddhabear
    Wait....this game has sound effects?
    Lol - well I'm happy to know I'm not the only one.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same for me on Android with the latest release.

4Carol's black (when it expires) and matching Medusa's countdown give no sounds. Yet other powers like Daken's blue are just fine.

Now if only the game could lose the animations instead...

KGB
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Android here, affecting Dr. Strange, Medusa, and others.
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Android here too, with Kamala, Storm, 2* Mag and others... and I'm really missing all these sounds...
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Same here i use samsung s7
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Guys, just letting you know that the developers are aware of this issue right now. While there is no ETA for a fix for this issue, it does seem that they are working to resolve it. 
  • buddhabear
    Tombstone said:
    Hey Guys, just letting you know that the developers are aware of this issue right now. While there is no ETA for a fix for this issue, it does seem that they are working to resolve it. 
    Thank you for the update.
  • Joshe67
    Joshe67 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Any update on this?  I actually find it incredibly annoying.
  • Corb
    Corb Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys when u fix that issue? 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I noticed on a youtube video a little while ago, and on my own device the other day; Best Laid Plans and Super Secret Tech do not seem to play sound effects at all. (In before "this game has sound?")

Don't recall if Call the Cavalry plays one or not. (The expiring tiles do, I believe).
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m told that 5* Thor green also has no sound.  Reported by an alliance mate on iOS, no clue about it on Android.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I noticed on a youtube video a little while ago, and on my own device the other day; Best Laid Plans and Super Secret Tech do not seem to play sound effects at all. (In before "this game has sound?")

Don't recall if Call the Cavalry plays one or not. (The expiring tiles do, I believe).
    I´ve mentioned that too. There´s also no sound when the enemy matches Daredevil´s Hand-to-Hand tile.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @buddhabear
    The R170 Release fixed many sound issues. If, after updating to R170, you still notice characters' sound effects not working, please reply to this thread.