Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Funny Cycle Combo

BlorbleflorpBlorbleflorp Age Unconfirmed Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
My new favorite build for Tezzeret The Schemer. Too funny and a lot of fun!

The cyclers:
- Curator of Mysteries
- Vizier of Tumbling Sands
- Shimmerscale Drake
- Hieroglyphic Illumination
- Floodwaters (very important)
- Stir the Sands

The combos
- Kefnet's Monument (If you own New Perspectives, use that duh)
- Drake Haven
- Faith of the Devoted (Usually the win con)
- Alhammarret's Archive

It is SO much fun. Even with the monument in place of new perspectives, you can just cycle for days. Easily stack up 40+ drakes in a single turn, syphon 100 life (gain even more with the archive), and fog every turn with Floodwaters to stall a dicey board until Faith can end the game. I want to try this with Dovin Baan using Drake Haven alongside Anointed Procession to make a literal army of Drakes. 

Comments

• GregDreherGregDreher Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Curator of Mysteries, Drake Haven, New Perspectives.
    7 other cycling cards with cycling cost 3 or less.
    (If not Standard, 6 cycling cards and Haunted Cloak.)

It's a boring slog, but it's very hard to lose with these three cards on the battlefield.  This core can be played with any blue planeswalker.
  • rafalelerafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Thank you for Faith of the Devoted tip. I have missed it for my  blue/black cycling deck.
  • morgue427morgue427 Posts: 770 Critical Contributor
    hmm mine is sort of like the i use curator and new perspectives but baral , zombies spells and herald of anguish. one is filling the cycling cards other filling the spells plus 2 kill spells one being lethal sting i dont have to worry much about mana  no defenders but if you get a good start hand she takes of and scorches them before they can even get cards out