Yancy-St.Gang

SunnyMonroe
SunnyMonroe Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
The Thread for the new Alliance : Yancy-St.Gang

Comments

• SunnyMonroe
    Dont forget to tell everybody INGAME, whats happening ;-)

• Alan7177
    Alan7177 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I'm in!
  • JRouns
    JRouns Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I moved over.  Please accept when you see me.
  • SunnyMonroe
    Hi Guys! 7 so far. Welcome to you all! I hope we get the crew around mindman, animal & co - than we could open the Alliance for new players to join. As said on the ingame board, i´ll keep it private for the next 48 hs. 

Regarding new members : Should we have conditions or do we go the relaxed way, like it used to be? ;-)
  • James
    James Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Like the new digs lol
  • SunnyMonroe
    So join us, James. Would be a pleasure to have you "back"... ;-)
  • cpn500
    cpn500 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Just got home from work to discover all the changes! I found the new alliance, but I don't see any type of "join" button to request to join. Am I missing something?
  • cpn500
    Nevermind - figured it out. Had to leave the old one before joiniQng the new one. I love the new name!

@Sunny - please accept my humble request when you can!
  • cpn500
    And thanks for paying the crystals for the new alliance, Sunny. Some of the other members and I talked a while ago, when we were talking possible new alliance, and I was going to offer to pay the crystals to start the new one, but then things seemed to die down, and I just kind of let it drop in my head.

Thanks again!
  • KokainKidd
    KokainKidd Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Should I still put the new name in the in game chat

• SunnyMonroe
    I think we got all our core players, except kodiakbear. Anybody know him?
  • Chove1
    Chove1 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Crespo001 is mi new account old account was chove1 on hellfire alliance
  • SunnyMonroe
    The Alliance is open now. Players around the world are welcome to join! ;-)
  • ViewFromAbove
    ViewFromAbove Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I knew you'd eventually catch on to his deceit

-dodgerfan805 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

We're up to 14/20! Moving on up. :) Still looking for a few more good people to join us!

• NotBAMF
    I thought you guys might want to see the full results of the 44 token horde I was complaining about in the Chat, so here you go. This was THE PITS.

For one thing, I had 44 tokens that I opened and did not get a SINGLE BONUS HERO (and as you read through, you'll see why that especially stunk).

But here were my results:

1) LL token: Gwenpool purple (took me to 4-1-4) 
    2) LL token Agent Coulson blue (2-3-5+1) - Already I should have seen how the worm was turning, as it gave me a cover I couldn't use. But I decided to press on with at least my actual stocked LL tokens
    3) LL token Yondu yellow (2-1-1)
    4) LL token Jane Thor blue (0-0-2)
    5) LL token Vulture black (1-1-2)
    6) LL token Agent Coulson yellow (4-2-5+1) - Okay! I thought things were going to get better! This puts me in a spot where, after my alliance gets the last two Coulson covers in Galactus, I'll be 5-3-5 with a level token to use. not bad! But things would go down hill...
    7) LL token Jane Thor blue (0-0-3) - Uh, she's not a 3x odds, right?

So the rest of the way, except once, were all 20CP classic legend packs:

8) Vulture green (1-2-2)
    9) Riri blue (5+1 -3-3) - Oof! But at least it happened early! I could call off the hunt when I got to 240CP if nothing changed and just pay to champ her)
    10) Dr. Strange blue (2-0-0) - I'll be honest... I wasn't looking for 5*'s here, so this was meh. And it's a good thing I wasn't, because I wouldn't see another (of these 1:7 odds 5* characters) until my 42nd pull!
    11) Cloak & Dagger purple (1-4-4)
    12) Gamora blue (4-4-4) - YES! Ideal set up at 12. Now I just put her as my only Bonus Hero and play the waiting game... and LOSE the waiting game because RNG is the devil
    13) Vulture blue (1-2-3)
    14) Iron Fist black (2-0-3)
    15) Riri green (5+1 -3-4) - Okay, that's good!
    16) Medusa purple (Level 273 champion)
    17) Moon Knight purple (First MK cover... Thanks, Unvaulting :neutral:)
    18) Cloak & Dagger black (1-5-4)
    19) Vulture black (2-2-3) - Wow, I keep getting this guy
    20) Ant-Man blue (0-1-3)
    21) Cloak & Dagger purple (1-5-5) - Uh-oh
    22) Prof X yellow (1-0-1)
    23) Spider-Woman purple (3-4-1)
    24) Gwenpool purple (5-1-4) 
    25) Spider-Gwen (First cover... I DON'T NEED THESE, RNG!)
    26) Mordo black (5-4-3) - Finally. One more on him except black. Should be easy, right?
    27) Riri red (5+1 -4-4) - Honestly, the best thing that happened this whole pull. I immediately go champion her.
    28) LL token (From Riri) Vulture black (3-2-3)
    29) Mockingbird purple (1-1-3)
    30) Jane Thor red (1-0-3) - What the actual hell with Jane Thor here?
    31) Ghost Rider green (2-0-1)
    32) Mockingbird purple (1-1-5) - COME ON. Spread these colors out a bit.
    33) Rocket & Groot green (5-4-3)
    34) War Machine blue (First cover)
    35) Sam Wilson Cap blue (First cover!)
    36) Winter Soldier purple (FIRST COVER ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME, UNVAULTING?!)
    37) Cloak & Dagger black (1- 5+1 - 5) - This is what I get for complaining about first covers! Too late to do anything about it here, so I press onward.
    38) Deadpool (2-0-1)
    39) Yondu blue (2-1-2)
    40) Spider-Woman purple (3-5-1)
    41) Spider-Gwen red - So now I have two covers of her I haven't opened. Terrific
    42) Dr. Strange blue (3-0-0)
    43) Black Bolt green (First cover, and honestly, what-the-hell-ever at this point)
    44) Last one. I cross every finger I have for something good. Any Gamora cover. Any non-black Mordo cover. Anything else, as long as I get a bonus hero. But no. Elektra black (First cover)

So... thoughts: I freaking hate unvaulting, that's for damn sure. I didn't really have big feelings about it before, but I sure do now. So many wasted pulls on characters I did not have before. I've got, like, 10 4* characters sitting in my queue now.

Also... 44 pulls with no bonus hero. That's absolute garbage. 1:20, my butt. 
  • NotBAMF
    We've got one current opening!
  • cpn500
    I bought a Hearts of Darkness 10-pack, hoping for a Lockjaw or Iceman. Thought people might be interested in what I actually pulled:

2* Magneto
    2* Moonstone
    2* Storm
    2* Captain Marvel
    2* Magneto
    3* Daredevil
    2* Black Widow
    2* Thor
    2* Bullseye
    3* Daken
    (No bonus heroes received)
    so 3800 coins for 8 2*s and two (to say the least) less than stellar 3*'s. A bargain at twice the price!

I also redeemed my heroic 10-pack from pvp progression. Results were a little better (by comparison):
    2* Wolverine
    2* Torch
    2* Thor
    3* Deadpool
    4* Riri
    2* Magneto
    2* Ares
    2* Captain Marvel
    4* Yondu
    3* Psylocke
    (No bonus heroes received)

In the words of the Dude - sometimes you eat the bar; sometimes the bar eats you
  • NEJonez
    NEJonez Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    that sux
  • NotBAMF
    We have another slot that just opened up. Details on page 2 of the Alliance Recruitment thread!