Rubber banding seems....off

Options
Deimos12
Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So I started the Nevada sub event yesterday and ground every mission down to 1 point, I then did the same thing again this morning. I'm currently sitting in position 144 with 5,178 points
I started the Canada sub event this morning and have done 4 missions putting me in position 112 with 6,562 points

In what universe is this a good system? What this is telling me is to not bother playing these sub events at all until the last 2 hours or so. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Off from what? This is how it's always been.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deimos12 wrote:
    So I started the Nevada sub event yesterday and ground every mission down to 1 point, I then did the same thing again this morning. I'm currently sitting in position 144 with 5,178 points
    I started the Canada sub event this morning and have done 4 missions putting me in position 112 with 6,562 points

In what universe is this a good system? What this is telling me is to not bother playing these sub events at all until the last 2 hours or so. Am I missing something?

Yep, first off you leave a lot of points towards the main bracket on the table.
    Secondly, you will find yourself in a sub bracket with maybe 200 others with the same quick raid plan. It can get messy
  • Deimos12
    Deimos12 Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It just seems to me that the last time I was actually able to grind missions down to 1 point repeatedly I finished higher in events than in ones where I just popped in and hit a couple missions near the end.
    Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly?