Revised Riri's blue does not attract enemy countdown tiles [solved]

Options
byc
byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
Are enemy countdown tiles not special tiles?  I do not know the intention of the modification so I cannot say if this is working properly or not.

Currently, her blue at 5 ranks DO NOT move enemy countdown tiles to the middle and changes them to red charged tiles.
Tagged:

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It can affect them, I had her pull Scarlet Witch's countdown to the center and turn it into a red charged tile.
  • Ayasugi-san
    Ayasugi-san Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The power's description says it targets basic tiles and enemy specials. It's possible when you tried it you were just unlucky and she only selected basic tiles to move.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, just like 3* R&G's Green power, enemy special tiles are simply included in the list of eligible tiles. Riri will swap basic tiles and/or enemy special tiles, with no preference for either. I've seen it happen, so I know it's possible. Throw her up against Storm if you need to prove it to yourself :)

Use the power to generate red AP and cascades; it's not a direct counter to enemy specials (anymore).
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I wonder how long I can go on without it affecting enemy specials.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just wait until there are red tiles somewhere surrounding the center 4. Trust me, you'll get over it :)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [Marked as solved.  As Jaedenkaal has explained, this is similar to 3* R&G green, where enemy special tiles *may* be affected, but are not prioritized.  These types of powers are more effective against enemies that produce a very large number of special tiles than those that create a small number of high value targets.  And yes, it's an amazing red AP generator.]
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just wait until there are red tiles somewhere surrounding the center 4. Trust me, you'll get over it :)
    Yep. I typically try to wait until there's a couple of red tiles surrounding the center 4 before firing her Red power. That, or at least have 1 or 2 within matching range.