One space left- who should I pick?

Options
Unknown
edited March 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Classic magnito, classic storm , Daken, dr Doom or Bullseye?

I'll maybe buy more space Friday but some of these expire and I have space for one right now.

What should I prioritize ?

Comments

• poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hard to say without knowing what else you have in your roster. I would generally advice to keep your three star characters as they will pay out in the long run. Classic storm and Daken are both pretty good two stars so keeping them would be nice too but they are not strictly necessary. Bullseye is pretty bad and you should get rid of him. If you only have room for one I would keep classic magneto. While he is on the line to be rebalanced he is one of the best characters right now and hopefully still good after the nerfbat hits.
  • poomermon wrote:
    Hard to say without knowing what else you have in your roster. I would generally advice to keep your three star characters as they will pay out in the long run. Classic storm and Daken are both pretty good two stars so keeping them would be nice too but they are not strictly necessary. Bullseye is pretty bad and you should get rid of him. If you only have room for one I would keep classic magneto. While he is on the line to be rebalanced he is one of the best characters right now and hopefully still good after the nerfbat hits.

Thank you!