10 pack for 4k Season Points.

Options
konannfriends
konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
My Alliance told me there is supposed to be a 10 pack for 4k Season points. But I just got a heroic token. Can someond clarify?

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If you entered at a lower clearance level (5 or 6 maybe, I'm not sure), the prize is a whopping one heroic token. #worththeeffort
  • konannfriends
    Options
    Well I'm level 34... I'm sure I didn't go up 30 levels in 1 season.. s ooo. Anyway it was pretty upsetting. Didn't even get a 3 star out of the coin :( 
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No, it doesn't matter what level you actually are.  You can CHOOSE to play whatever game level you want up to whatever your max is.  I'm level 95 but I can choose to play lower level if I want to.  You can usually place higher in standings but the prizes are lower.  Usually best to play in whatever your max is but some play 1 level lower.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's not your Shield Rank that matters, but your Shield Clearance Level. The level you select when you first enter a new event. I know you're not playing at SCL34, because they only go up to 8.
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My answer above might not really answer your question.  At your player level you can probably only play clearance level 3 or 4.  You need to get to higher player levels before you can play a clearance level that has the 10 pack prize.
  • konannfriends
    Options
    Oh thats a bit silly but I see.