1737475767779»

Comments

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,013 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far I'm thinking......

Spiderman 5/4/4
    C&D 4/4/5
    Anti-Venom 5/5/3

let AV either kill himself and board shake and tank or just deal a bunch of quick damage. C&D will be the battery for AV and Spidey. 

4* Gamora 3/5/5
    Spiderman 5/4/4
    iceman or Kingpin

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor

I wonder if Spidey hits for the bonus damage if 5* Jean Grey is downed, before rising again. It would make sense right?
    Of course these two are a natural pair to run together..
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker

I wonder if Spidey hits for the bonus damage if 5* Jean Grey is downed, before rising again. It would make sense right?
    Of course these two are a natural pair to run together..
    I was thinking the same thing. I should try that since I haven't tried the updated Spidey yet.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    I havent tried the updated Spidey yet, but I was thinking 5/5/3 as well
    Actually I think 5/4/4 is probably the way to go 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, he had an animation for yellow today. Just reused Web Bandages. I guess we wait for new art?
  • spirtire
    spirtire Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    New Yellow 'When the Going's Tough' is a surprise to kill enemy much much faster but I still prefer the old team healing.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    spirtire said:
    New Yellow 'When the Going's Tough' is a surprise to kill enemy much much faster but I still prefer the old team healing.
    Oh no you didn't!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    mexus said:
    How many of you sold your 3* Spider Man?
    Mine is level 220 I think and I am very tempted to sell this character that I never ever used besides when he was essential.
    Good grief, why sell? Certainly you are earning enough Hero Points to keep him rostered and be recruiting new characters (I hope anyway). He's better now than ever, but I understand if you really need to let him go.

BUT, at least keep him until level 223 so you can get the Miles Morales cover he earns! 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    How many of you sold your 3* Spider Man?
    Mine is level 220 I think and I am very tempted to sell this character that I never ever used besides when he was essential.
    Despite not having new art for his yellow, I found that damage so satisfying during his PVP. Spidey's useful.
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    When he's boosted like in his PvP event, he's actually useful for both offensive and defensive role. C4rol + Switch + 3* Spidey team is really annoying to fight against. If you really need a slot for 4 star characters, there are less useful characters, I'd say.
  • DieMyDarling
    DieMyDarling Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    He actually fulfills the role that people wanted him to earlier in this thread: they made him dumb to leave for last. If you let spidey be the last character alive you are almost guaranteed to take a gigantic yellow nuke to the face, but while he is with his team it does decent damage but is way overpriced. So he is basically still a support but one that is incentivized to be killed before it’s doing 11k damage to your dome (boosted). Still. It a great character but the change did the trick imo.