Same account on two devices without Facebook?

Options
praam
praam Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
Hi,

I asked support for help copying account to a new phone. Account got moved, old phone loads novice account. I made a new ticket and asked if that's supposed to happen since I'd like to play on both. Got the same boilerplate reply asking for uid and stuff. Account got moved, new phone loads novice account. I'm not happy and I don't think anyone at support cares and/or actually reads tickets so I thought I'd ask here - is it possible to play the game on a few devices without having a Facebook account?

Comments

• praam
    Options
    Did some more back and forth with support. It was bad. I know support tends to not care but this is next level.

Anyway. If anyone ends up here by googling - I don't think it's possible to play same account on two devices without linking them through Facebook.
    Support mentioned I should force stop apps before switching devices, but it does not seem to matter: my account got moved once again and, sure enough, phone1 game froze on battle completion and now loads novice acc after restarting. That's without doing anything on phone2 - which now loads original acc. 
  • Monkeynutts
    Monkeynutts Posts: 566 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You have to link through FB. Not sure if Google Games lets u link.
    Without FB your accounts are bound to ur phone.
  • praam
    Options
    Yeah I'm mostly peeved about the fact that support never bothered to tell me that after 3-4 acc moves, even when I was asking. Infact implied it could/should work with force stopping the game.