Above Average recruiting- full

Rhllor
Rhllor Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
edited January 2018 in MPQ Alliances
We are a pve alliance. currently finishing in the top 250. Actual finish for the alliance is within the top 150

We are looking for active players who are interested in pve. Current minimum requirements are 50% progression during every pve event. 

1) If you're going to be unavailable to do an event, you need to notify in alliance chat prior to event if possible and as soon after if not. Vacation, business trip, deadlines - whatever, just so that we know you're checking in and it's life stuff vs "just didn't do it". And let us know if there's a hurricane or something coming your way and you may not be able to log in.

2) If you miss minimum progression 3 events in a row, you're out.

3) If you miss 5 in a month 2 months in a row, you're out (that's about half the events in a month).

We are willing to work with life being busy etc. for rare situations, but our goal is to in general keep the alliance on track for 50% progression as a minimum

Edit:full

Comments

• animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I'm wrapping things up with my current alliance, but am probably interested in joining you guys. I've similarly realized they are more casual than I want to be, but they've been a great group to grow with, so I'm just taking a couple of days to wrap up and see what's out there at the same time. In general, I regularly place T50 for PVE, with occasional T20. Link to my roster in my sig.
  • Rhllor
    Hope to see you soon
  • Cab61160
    Cab61160 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I might be interested in joining. Did 2 million in Spidey, next highest was 800k, few didn't play at all. Usually complete pve in either top 50 or 100. I'm cab61160 in drakmar 

Have most 3 stars championed, few 4 stars. Let me know!
  • Rhllor
    Sounds good. You are welcome to join. Just look us up.
  • animaniactoo
    Made the jump and looking forward to playing with you guys.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    I just joined too!  My first alliance with more than 2 people.  I'm looking forward to playing with everyone, especially in boss events!
  • PsychoNrOne
    PsychoNrOne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    I might be interested as well. The main goal for my current alliance is the daily ISO bonus (too casual for me). I do max progression in every event (except gauntlet) and just started to compete in pvp (trying to reach 4000 per season, 575 per event). So, if people from Europe are welcome to you, i might join you in the next few days.
  • Rhllor
    Everyone is welcome as long as you meet the pve goals and it seems like you do. Hope to see you soon
  • animaniactoo
    edited July 2017
    We still have 4 or 5 open spots, so far the team is shaping up well - we're placing well in PVE individually, and gelling pretty well. We're excited for the boss event on Thursday Monday and would like to add a couple more strong rosters to our team. Check us out!
  • Rhllor
    3 spots left. Alliance is set to private. 
  • Rhllor
    Trying to fill the last 3 spots before the next run of sinister six. If you are a pve player and looking for a home above average is for you.
  • animaniactoo
    As a brand new alliance with 3 open slots, we're holding down T250 in the Hulk event as an alliance. So far most of our members are strong 3* rosters to 3*>4* transitioners, and are pretty dedicated players (at least 3 of us are T20 in our brackets for Hulk PVE) but I'm guessing we've ended up here because we want the freedom to be a little looser and not held to stricter requirements if we need to.

If that sounds like a good home for you, come on in.
  • Xrim
    Xrim Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi! I'm  looking for a new clan, I see myself as an above average casual player. Usually i end up in the top 20 in the pve events. 
    Check out my roster under Xrim
    If you think I would fit in to your alliance I would be happy to join. 
  • Rhllor
    Yea sure. We actually have one slot left. Go ahead and look us up. We are set to private. 
  • Xrim
    Xrim Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Ok, I'm ready to make the leap. Haven't started this week's event yet so I can still help you out. 
  • animaniactoo
    And we are full!
  • Rhllor
    We now have 2 open spots. 
  • Rhllor
    4 spots open
  • animaniactoo
    Note: Several of us also do some amount of PVP, but there's no requirement towards it. Several of us do full progression for the majority of the PVE events.

We have a range of members from earlyish 3* rosters to strong 4* rosters. 

What we're mainly looking for - players with a strong 3* roster (starting 4* transition) or better who will grow with our alliance and are capable of significantly contributing to Boss alliance events and willing to coordinate with the alliance to get through them strategically. But who also don't want or need to be that dedicated the rest of the time, preferring more room to play at their own pace within our PVE minimum requirements.
  • animaniactoo
    edited October 2017
    1 spot still open.

Edit: We are full now.