***** Wolverine (Old Man Logan) *****

12345679»

Comments

• Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    The self dmg is uncalled for, I can even live to a point with the other **** but that needs to be fixed
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Well, OML is taking another hit now that they're fixing all 3 of his powers that double-dip strike tiles. Poor guy.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    R.I.P. OML 
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Well, OML is taking another hit now that they're fixing all 3 of his powers that double-dip strike tiles. Poor guy.
     Where is the new "fix" mentioned? 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    They keep trying to fix the problem. They keep failing. Eventually, one of the patches will surprise us by actually fixing as stated. (Is that too hopeful of me?)
  • Elric_VIII
    It was in the patch notes at one point. I guess it didn't work out.

• Power_Stryke
    Power_Stryke Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    zodiac339 said:
    They keep trying to fix the problem. They keep failing. Eventually, one of the patches will surprise us by actually fixing as stated. (Is that too hopeful of me?)
    Now that will be. Red Letter day if a fix actually works as stated & doesn't need a fix for the fix
  • BillyPilgrim
    BillyPilgrim Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I have 1/4/4 OLM.
    Is it worth ISO investing ? I'm in "transition to 4star" stage with 7 champed 4* 
  • Elric_VIII
    edited August 2017
    I have 1/4/4 OLM.
    Is it worth ISO investing ? I'm in "transition to 4star" stage with 7 champed 4* 
    I've got a 3/4/2 softcapped at 360 and he was a major asset to me. I chose 360 since that's about the level of a boosted 4*. Although it depends on what champs you already have. when I got a string of OML covers all I had was Fury, XFW, Starlord, and IMHB.

If you've already got some combination of Carol, Blade, Medusa, R&G, or some of the older ones like JG or Ice Man I'd say pass on it. I have 13 champs now and I don't use him as much, but he was helpful in getting there.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Been a long time coming....But I finally champed my Old Man Logan. I got so close on him but I ended up selling him off when his nerf came in. But I had no idea how bad things were until I got him in the middle of an era of super-health and super-match damage.

Wow, he is like a souped up 4*.

Ummm... @IceIX how about you all take another whack at some buffs. There are some serious bottom feeders here.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just champed him myself, and I kind of like running him with Kitty/BRB/OML, but yeah, he is 100% of the time just a passive strike factory. Having powers that are a hard-stop turn ender costing as much as his do means there is no world where I'd want to fire those off. I think you could change the color his passive strikes land on from Red to Green without changing anything else, and he would be an immediate Immortal Hulk counter.
  • iamxzo
    iamxzo Posts: 65 Match Maker
    would be nice if he could got his claws polished a bit at this stage 
    I would love to see some buff to his black, for example it triggers transformation when he is under 50% of hp, and not ending the turn if he is above 50% of health
    yellow and red could use some higher numbers at 5 covers too
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2023

Here’s to an old thread and an old favorite character of mine. Buff coming yet? It’s been almost a decade since release :p

• tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor

@Glockoma said:
    Here’s to an old thread and an old favorite character of mine. Buff coming yet? It’s been almost a decade since release :p

He's certainly deserving enough. It would be great having a *5 Wolvy actually potent enough to want to use in that tier. Just feels wrong OML being meh for such a long time post nerf and in light of buffs many others have received.