**** Gwenpool (Gwen Poole) ****

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Rick OShay said:
    Posting the 'Sploits chart in Gwen's main topic post since the specific 'Sploits post is harder to find now.
    Sploits_chart_sm_correctedjpg

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Yea it is weird it used to be locked in the top.  No longer thanks for putting this in here.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    The graphic is in spoiler tags in the first post of this thread.

And, y'know, saved on my tablet along with the Florida sub diagram and pictures of my cats.

I have a full life.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:

And, y'know, saved on my tablet along with the Florida sub diagram and pictures of my cats.

I have a full life.
    Full of completely understandable priorities.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:

I have a full life.
    You can always combine the two! Here's the one I use:

I can only imagine what future historians will make of this in a hundred years. 
    High Brain Zelkar. I've found one of the human scientific artifacts. It appears they had a system to program these small, furry creatures.
    Excellent Researcher Varigas. Seek more of these out while the engineering team deciphers the human coding. I will go back to determining the hidden meaning of this "Nyan Cat".
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Technically it's more like "random" than an aoe since it might target 1 or all enemies but you do get the desired effect with invisibility
  • granne
    edited July 2017
    I love Gwenpool, but even if I didn't she'd be worth keeping around just for boss events. Purple to take out the reactor tile, green to blast Venom into oblivion - the left side of Sinister Six would have been a lot harder without her.
  • Jaedenkaal
    sh81 said:
    Skrofa said:
    Technically it's more like "random" than an aoe since it might target 1 or all enemies but you do get the desired effect with invisibility
    I tend to view attacks more as "direct" and "indirect"

Yep. Or "targeted" and "untargeted" 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know if this was answered but how many strikes can she remove?  Does the "?" in the description mean it's random?  She could pair well with Patch if she can remove his strikes.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't know if this was answered but how many strikes can she remove?  Does the "?" in the description mean it's random?  She could pair well with Patch if she can remove his strikes.

All the strikes.

Also, she's insanely good.
    Base level 350 when boosted to... whatever does 21K on purple.
    Faster than any 5, on a mostly dead colour.
  • Bowgentle
    mexus said:
    Bowgentle said:

All the strikes.

Also, she's insanely good.
    Base level 350 when boosted to... whatever does 21K on purple.
    Faster than any 5, on a mostly dead colour.
    She definitely left a couple of strike tiles when I tried that code.
    I believe the enemy (DAKEN!!!) had 8 strike tiles out and Gwenpool removed 4 or 5 of those. Her purple is at 5 covers.
    Is this a random thing?

I thought it was all, but I may be wrong.
    I bring her for boardshake and damage, so I do 3-4-9 without thinking 99% of the time.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Bowgentle said:

I bring her for boardshake and damage, so I do 3-4-9 without thinking 99% of the time.
    Both 1-4-9 and 6-7-9 do more damage and (slightly) more boardshake than that. Just so you know ;)
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    I believe it is 5 strike tiles max.
    But, if you are using Gwenpool, why not use her amazing green instead of Patch?
    Yes his can be excellent, but her green does 12K total damage right away, when his strikes would take many turns to do that amount. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle said:

Both 1-4-9 and 6-7-9 do more damage and (slightly) more boardshake than that. Just so you know ;)
    Mind. Blown.
    I need to remember a new code lol.
    Cheers :)
  • Bowgentle
    mexus said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Bowgentle said:

Mind. Blown.
    I need to remember a new code lol.
    Cheers :)
    149 is my standard code when I don't have a specific need.

Yeah and thanks to un-vaulting my Gwenpool is 351 now.
    Shame she's useless on defense for PVP.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Bowgentle said:
    You know, the only time I've seen a Gwenpool in PVP on the opposing team use Sploits, she used a real power. Is that just a fluke? Does the AI select the joke codes as well?
  • granne
    I've wondered about that too. She removed attack tiles when I was using Medusa the other day, and during First Avenger, she seemed to be removing rows or columns each time she used it.
  • Bowgentle
    She either uses a real code, or you get a "struggle" which is a non-valid code.

Fits the character but definitely not something you want to leave out on defense.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    You know, the only time I've seen a Gwenpool in PVP on the opposing team use Sploits, she used a real power. Is that just a fluke? Does the AI select the joke codes as well?
    I had an AI-controlled Gwenpool use Big Head Mode against me last night. I think I've seen it use Struggle before too, so it does happen. Probably not nearly as often as a person randomly entering codes, though.