Improved team selection screen

Options
Starfury
Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
While scrolling through my roster trying to find a 2* less awful than Cap, I thought there is some area of improvement in the team selection screen.

So my suggestion consists of three parts (from right to left):
  • The same tier filter we have in the roster screen, allowing us to filter by tier
  • Switches for the six colors: If you select red, you only see characters with a skill in red. If you select red and green, you only see characters with a red as well as a green skill. If you select red, green, blue and yellow, you get zapped
  • The ability to select or save a number of team as presets.

Here's a suggestion of how the whole thing could look:

Tagged:

Comments

• Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Love it.  Nice work
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes, preset teams!
  • grimya
    grimya Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm assuming this is an iOS version? 
  • Starfury
    Options
    It's the Android version, but I'd guess all mobile versions (Android/iOS, Phone/Tablet) look more or less the same.
  • grimya
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Wow I do not have those options at the top, or any options for that matter. 
  • grimya
    Options
    Screenshot
  • grimya
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Gah I can't post a screenshot

There we go, now I can't delete these other posts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    grimya said:
    Wow I do not have those options at the top, or any options for that matter. 
    no.   I think the OP photoshopped his idea, which is why he was asking for them. 
    I have both Android and IOS and neither look like that.
  • Starfury
    Options
    Yeah, that was my suggested improvement to the team selection screen.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    As of right now, the development team don't have any immediate plans to make any major UI changes, such as this suggested addition. That doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any in the future though.

Having said that, I personally think it would be a great feature, and will be sure to pass along that idea to the developers.
  • MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Starfury said:
    While scrolling through my roster trying to find a 2* less awful than Cap, I thought there is some area of improvement in the team selection screen.

So my suggestion consists of three parts (from right to left):
    • The same tier filter we have in the roster screen, allowing us to filter by tier
    • Switches for the six colors: If you select red, you only see characters with a skill in red. If you select red and green, you only see characters with a red as well as a green skill. If you select red, green, blue and yellow, you get zapped
    • The ability to select or save a number of team as presets.

Here's a suggestion of how the whole thing could look:

I was going to post a suggestion to the selection screen. But then I decided to look to see if there was any suggestion on the subject. And I realized that your suggestion is the best I've ever seen.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    *If a thread hasn't seen activity within the last 30 days, please start a new discussion on the subject. Necro'ing is against the rules. Thanks!*
This discussion has been closed.