The Hulk Event Discussion Thread

New thread for event discussion not marred by pages of complaining.

Same as the old Hulk event with new powered up heroes.

Powered heroes:

Hulk, Black Panther, Punisher, Thor, Hawkeye (Modern) and Black Widow (Original)

Rewads:

Top 200 - X Force
201-1000 new 3* Thor
1001-3333 Y/G Thor
3334-6666 G Thor

2* is Wolvie

Progression of note:
Punisher is 3* progress hero
8K ISO at 140,000

Comments

• I assume Main event is unbracketed?
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    The free Hulk is already unlocked. Did they make a mistake in setting the points to unlock at 3,000?!
  • It is unbracketed, and it seems kind of screwy. The progress bar at the top is already full, for one thing.
  • Take your free Hulk and shush. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Holy shyt I am so excited now... Seriously gonna go all out in this hulk event... Xforce wolverine and three star Thor here i come xD
  • I believe the same thing happened during the second Hulk event, so if the mechanics hold you can take it now but not again assuming they fix it and we unlock it the intended way. So not a big deal either way.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heh. I saw the free Hulk node and quickly took advantage just in case. Finally got a second cover for Hulk's black.
  • I was hoping that the duration wouldn't be 9 days again... Oh well, if the progression rewards are achievable as last time, I'll finally be able to finish off my Punisher covers. It wouldn't be ideal, but at least the covers would be maxed out.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    Heh. I saw the free Hulk node and quickly took advantage just in case. Finally got a second cover for Hulk's black.
    I got stuck with another green. Still sitting at 5/1/3. Would have loved to have gotten that black.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    Another green for me.
  • mags1587 wrote:

How did you get black cover? I thought it was supposed to be the same for everyone.
  • Points just updated to 450 Million now.
  • Just got a Red Hulk cover from the hulk recruit mission to finish my Hulk icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • They fixed it before I could do it :<
  • mags1587 wrote:

How did you get black cover? I thought it was supposed to be the same for everyone.
    Nope, I got red.
  • lol they just fixed the bar
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    mags1587 wrote:

I really don't know. I didn't let the covers cycle through before I fought the match, so I couldn't say for sure which colors were offered as rewards. Really not complaining, though, as my Hulk is already maxed in green.
  • coolbond wrote:
    lol they just fixed the bar
    icon_e_sad.gif too slow
  • I got a red Hulk, which I needed as I've already got his green maxed out. That'll do me nicely.
  • mags1587 wrote:

The possible rewards for that node are 2 Green 1 Black and 1 Red Hulk cover so it makes sense that most people would get green since half the time that's what it'll award.