4* Gamora Red Functioning Erroneously In Wave Missions [Devs Aware]

Player1575
Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
I've had this happened multiple times while playing enemy of the state. I will use gamora's red on someone which takes them to low health, then change to the next target since the countdown tile from her red should finish off the person I used it on, and they take no damage from it. The countdown tile still counts down and goes away when I go back to kill the enemy, but the enemy doesn't actually take any damage from the tile unless I have them selected.

Also, the countdown tile will stay out on the board if the initial damage from gamora's red kills the enemy, and will then disappear when you kill the next enemy in line.

Comments

• Player1575
    Quick addition:
    The ability worked fine in a normal match when I used it today. It still wasn't working right in the wave missions though.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there, thanks for filing this report. Can you clarify the functionality that you are experiencing with both normal mission nodes and wave missions nodes? How and when is it functioning differently?
  • Player1575
    It functions normally in regular missions.

However, when in a wave mission the damage from the countdown tile doesn't appear to be applied to anyone (the target it should damage or the current target in front) and when the initial strike kills the enemy it still makes a countdown tile which targets whoever the next enemy in line is. The countdown tile doesn't appear to damage anyone in that case either.
  • Tombstone
    There was a bug recently that was breaking up bonus/additional damage as a second attack and Gamora 4 Star was one of those characters that was afflicted by the issue with her Red ability.

With what your saying however, a CD tile is still produced if you down a character with her Red ability, correct?

And to clarify to the first point again, if you use her Red against someone and they are still standing after the initial damage, the CD tile is created and it does not deal damage to the same target?

Note: If you down a Character with the initial damage from Gamora's Red, she should not be making a CD tile at all as the target for the CD tile was downed.
  • Player1575
    Correct on both points. I will try to upload some screenshots from one of the wave missions for some clarity.
  • Player1575
    edited July 2017
    http://imgur.com/a/DdksH

The bottom image shows Wolverine alive. Next is after I used deadly strike. Note that Wolverine is dead and everyone else still has the same health and the board is the same. Third picture shows that the deadly strike tile created supposedly is targeting Shinobi, but a tile shouldn't have been created at all since Wolverine died from the initial damage.
  • Player1575
    http://imgur.com/a/6xCCQ

In this one I used deadly strike on Gorgon but didn't kill him. (stunned him after so he wouldn't have a turn). I then changed to a different enemy and made a match. As you can see, no additional damage was done to Gorgon even though the countdown tile was on the board and counted down at the end of my turn.

Like I said before, everything works fine in normal missions and this only happens in wave missions.
  • Tombstone
    @Player1575 Thanks for sending those screenshots and the additional information. Between this thread and my communication with our testers, the bug has been verified and a report has been entered into the system. I'll go ahead and update the title on this thread and add this to my Bug Status List.