Team_Reaper1 pve Top 100/At times top 50 depending

American42
American42 Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
edited February 2018 in MPQ Alliances
  • Team_Reaper1 is recruiting!  We're a t100 PVE alliance and just need a couple members to to backfill some we had to cut lose for not making the requires progression.

- old cover events 1.2 of max progression is required. new cover is 1.4 or higher depending on the scores at the time. We also are understanding that things happen from time to time and are not quick to boot. but communication is key.

- No PVP requirement

- Line chat - fun group of players

- Helpful tips/recommendations

- Must be willing to step down for an event if needed or something comes up.  We understand things happen

If your interested please ask to join when I see you pending I will let you in. Once in please message on ig chat you answered our add on mpq. My ig name is grimmreaper

If full line me at teamReaper

Thx hope you check us out. Team_Reaper1

Comments

• SOLOZETAR
    SOLOZETAR Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I would like to join. I have not made a profile of my roster yet but I am an active player with a decent amount of 4* and 3*. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thx
  • American42
    FYI everyone we finished the simulator event in the 390's for an alliance with 8 members. We are now at 10 and are in the top 250. Looking for 10 members that can help get us into the top 100 we all get along well and chat regularly. Also are on line for better communication. We are still open to public come check us out if your committed and have a roster about as strong as ours 
  • American42
    We just finnishes venom @ 176 alliance place with 11 members. Looking for 9 more members to help get us into the top 100. Need to reach 15cp reward as a minimum. Please check us out 
    team_reaper1
  • American42
    We are now at 16 members and are ranked 115 in the Hunt with one more day to go. Anyone looking for an alliance with strong, committed members please look us up. Need to reach the 15cp rewards as a minimum to join.
  • American42
    Top 84 alliance finnish in deadpool vs mpq, looking for help from one to keep us moving up
  • American42
    edited June 2017
    Top 100 alliance finnish in webbed wonder, looking for help from two to replace guys not able to reach minimum rewards
  • American42
    edited June 2017
    Need one or two permanent players looking for T100 alliance to join. Please look up Team_reaper1 and ask to join if your interested
  • American42
    Need one or two permanent players looking for T100 alliance to join. Please look up Team_reaper1 and ask to join if your interested
  • American42
    89th in the hunt with 17 members needing two full time and 1 merc ask to join if interested
  • GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    I am interested, I am saving iso to champ my first 3-4  4* always do max progession in PVE getting into PVP more as well usually go to 575 pvp score.
  • American42
    @ GoluAsla come join us, team_reaper1 we made it public so you can get in. 
  • MidniteRider
    MidniteRider Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Are you still looking for potential members?

I am the highest ranking player within my alliance, reach max progression for EVERY event, always the top finisher with boss / alliance events, and play all PvP events to 575 (to get command points).
  • American42
    I'll make a spot masterchief913 come ask to join team_reaper1
  • American42
    Are you interested?
  • masterchief913
    masterchief913 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Yes I am interested
  • American42
    Ok we have a spot waiting now for you come ask to join