Current available characters and future removal & additions (Higher rate drops)

13»

Comments

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    @spidey329

Unfortunately, I don't know how GrumpySmurf prognosticates token removals. Hopefully, either he or someone else might be able to enlighten us.

Best,
    fight4thedream
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    @spidey329

Unfortunately, I don't know how GrumpySmurf prognosticates token removals. Hopefully, either he or someone else might be able to enlighten us.

Best,
    fight4thedream
    @spidey329 @fight4thedream There's a reddit link that's keeping the calendar up to date (not by me, but someone who took the pattern and ran with it)

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelPuzzleQuest/wiki/lt

It's an estimate based on the 4-4-5 release pattern we've had going for a while now. Season's run every 28 days (w/ exception of Anniversary time), so the dates listed are the days each season will start.  4* prognostication seems to be working fine, though there's still a chance for a +/- 1 season fluctuation w/ each character. 
    The calendar on the 5s has been accelerated a bit lately. For instance, HE is listed there as 8/15 but it's quite likely his expiration is either 7/24 or 7/31.  The gap btwn 5s is generally 35 or 42 days.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    Awesome! Thanks! :)
  • Loki9876
    Loki9876 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Spider-Man 3* about to be removed on the eve of his buff - interesting
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Loki9876 said:
    He's save for at least another 2 months
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

Starfury said:
    Loki9876 said:
    He's save for at least another 2 months

Exactly - another 3* needs to be released before you need to worry about Spiderman getting removed
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Looks like the Spiderman / Vulture double feature is going to accelerate releases by a week, but it shouldn't have an influence on the removal schedule.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    So what is the math on next 5* vs 4* based on this as a trend? I can't grasp it fully. When are we looking at 3 fresh 5* in the packs (including spider-man)? It seems to me it will be after the Ca4ol is taken out of the tokens but I am not sure. It is kind of key question in my hoarding.

I might have enough tokens to pull when there are 2 new 5* but this means getting Doc Oc as the third one if I want to benefit from taking Carol to high level. Any ideas?
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    So Bl4de will leave next and Vulture will replace him at 7/20? 
  • Sendikelm
    Sendikelm Posts: 51 Match Maker
    7/27 - new 4* and 3* covers enter rotation with the beginning of the next season.
  • talleman
    Sendikelm said:
    7/27 - new 4* and 3* covers enter rotation with the beginning of the next season.
    Thanks!
  • talleman
    I read somwhere that Vulture will not enter tookens at 7/27. Does that mean that Bl4de will stay a bit longer?
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would hope Rogue at the start of Anniversary, but it really depends on whether or not they consider Anniversary to be a full season. If not then, the next Time season after Anniversary, at least.

Nightcrawler, it depends on the release cycle, but the dates don't look promising. 2 weeks from Rogue puts him releasing during the X-Men Sim event during Anniversary, so his essential PVE would run during the off-season, and his PVP would be at the start of the Time season, making his addition to tokens in the Reality season after that. If they release him 2 weeks after Gambit, his events would be later, but he would still join tokens with that Reality season. 

Regardless, Rogue will be first, but I couldn't tell you if she'll be in for Anniversary or not (though I would REALLY hope so).