301-400
Standard x1 - 250 ISO

401-500
250 ISO

Comments

• Maybe Valkyrie as a new character?
  • bahukma wrote:
    Maybe Valkyrie as a new character?

A new cover release would be awesome but I'm not getting my hopes up.
  • bahukma wrote:

I wouldn't expect a new character from a 2 day event. Possibly Black Panther as a prize, but not a new hero. They almost always, only come out during a PvE event.
  • Boo, most of my high levels other than Patch\Punisher are Villains. Im ready for another one of those Nefarious Foes things, oh well. If they allow OBW ill have a boring predictable team.

Maybe I just want to use the Hood in things. Its a sickness really.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I'm with captain America on the punisher issue... he's really a villain. If you have any doubts, he killed spider-man!
  • hmm, wonder what the rewards would be
    glad the hulk event is coming back, I was too weak to partake in it the first time
  • Global wrote:
    bahukma wrote:

I wouldn't expect a new character from a 2 day event. Possibly Black Panther as a prize, but not a new hero. They almost always, only come out during a PvE event.

It is known. I doubt they would bring Valkyrie in anyway. I just mentioned it as she was the main character of last year's Fearless Defenders series.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Luke Cage + Iron Fist + Daredevil + Jessica Jones = Defenders on Netflix
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess teh rewards on this means I don't need to compete too hard in the Loki LR, I'll aim for a diabolical token instead then! - No wait I take it back. Might not be around for the end of this icon_e_sad.gif

interesting that they've replaced the 300 reward marker with heroics now instead of the event token.
  • I do love how I can use MN Magneto!! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Gonna take this PVP off, maybe join for the progression rewards. Have a 5/5 Loki.
  • My Loki's 5/0, so I'm going just to aim for top 45 - probably just get up to 500 and let things land wherever they may. No reason to push if I don't have to.
  • Haven't seen Ares as a prize in a while and Loki covers are offered in lightning rounds constantly. Top 75, here I come.
  • Impulse wrote:
    Haven't seen Ares as a prize in a while and Loki covers are offered in lightning rounds constantly. Top 75, here I come.

I'm with you, Impulse. I got 2x yellow Ares off of a small batch of heroic tokens I cracked recently, bringing him to 2/3/5. I brought him out for a few events, and not only is his potential amazing, but his mechanics are really engaging. He's definitely worth some Iso investment. I don't even have Loki, nor am I particularly interested in having one.
  • It seem completely deserted. It started 2+ hours ago. I entered and fought seed teams only up to 250 points. I don't recall a single non-LR tournament where I encountered more than 1 seed team.
  • Storm looks scarey :c .But bad@ss.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Dayum, I don't have any green Ares covers, will have to crawl to top 75 again lol. Why no green Ares for top 200! icon_lol.gif
  • Dunkelgrau wrote:
    Impulse wrote:
    Haven't seen Ares as a prize in a while and Loki covers are offered in lightning rounds constantly. Top 75, here I come.

I'm with you, Impulse. I got 2x yellow Ares off of a small batch of heroic tokens I cracked recently, bringing him to 2/3/5. I brought him out for a few events, and not only is his potential amazing, but his mechanics are really engaging. He's definitely worth some Iso investment. I don't even have Loki, nor am I particularly interested in having one.

Ares is a lot of fun. I don't use him often outside buffed events, but it'll be nice to have him fully covered just in case. His tourney will probably run again sooner or later, and/or divine champs. I wouldn't be surprised if it's sooner rather than later. The event rewards seem to be often useful shortly down the road. He was my go-to bruiser in the last villain only event also. One of the few green ability villains.

The main downside to getting attached to any dark avengers is you're almost always locked out of them in pve. Though the sims shook that up a bit and buffed draken and moonstone.
  • Regular heroic token at 300 again. Guess this is the new normal.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Wow, first time seeing that piece of art which Spidey character choice picture comes from. Namely, this one:
    5ccVwHz.png

So... distorted. So IW, Daredevil and BP aren't the only ones after all.