Alliance cover trading & Training Simulator

Xicey
Xicey Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
Would like to see cover trading added & request trades when looking at a teammates roster.

I would also like to see a Simulator added to try different characters & test new covers & try new teams to see who works good together ect

Hope to see them added in a future update. 

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Good Day, This request will not happen. Hate to say it, but will never happen. It was stated by the devs, that this will create a black market environment. You can pretty much figure out yourself what kind of black market activities can happen by allowing this. If others are spending money in the game, and you don't, don't expect the cover to be free.....see where i'm going with this.

This question gets asked many times, The devs made it clear 2 years ago, this won't happen. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xicey said:
    I would also like to see a Simulator added to try different characters & test new covers & try new teams to see who works good together ect

This, however, seems pretty reasonable, and I support it. Currently the least-impact way I have of figuring out what the heck Nick Fury Yellow does at his new champion level is to start a story mission with him, try to fire it before I win, and then retreat so it doesn't impact my points regeneration.